Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jimmycam
    • By jimmycam 6th Dec 17, 9:27 AM
    • 16Posts
    • 0Thanks
    jimmycam
    Barclays security measures
    • 6th Dec 17, 9:27 AM
    Barclays security measures 6th Dec 17 at 9:27 AM
    Was impressed this morning, I was with my partner at a Cambridgeshire marina buying a yacht for £47,000 when barclays text me to say did I make this transaction, text back with Y or N.

Was very impressed with their security measures, i said to my partner ďRita, look at this isnít this goodĒ.

But tonight will be our first night aboard our new ocean going vessel. If Iím lucky it may even rock for a good 2 minutes.
Page 2
    • northwalesd
    • By northwalesd 6th Dec 17, 6:32 PM
    • 232 Posts
    • 153 Thanks
    northwalesd
    You all seem to be presuming Iím with Rita ora?
    Originally posted by jimmycam
    Oh no we're not!
    • Biggles
    • By Biggles 8th Dec 17, 4:46 PM
    • 7,514 Posts
    • 4,908 Thanks
    Biggles
    You all seem to be presuming Iím with Rita ora?
    Originally posted by jimmycam
    Bearing in mind the facts that:-
    You think that you can drive to Manchester, do a 15-hr flight to LA, have a 'business meeting' and fly back, then drive to Cambridgeshire, all inside the 34 hrs between your posts on this site;
    You think you can get an ocean-going yacht for £47k;
    You've shown you would have no idea where to put your savings if you had any;

No, I think it's safe to say we all think you're going out with your laptop in your bedroom when school's over.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

194Posts Today

1,498Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I realised I forgot in my links earlier. 1. Help to Buy ISAs, how they work and best buys...? https://t.co/BSCNPeqiVF

• RT @whatdawndid: Thanks to uncle @MartinSLewis I just received £200 back, just like that from the student loan company! Turns out that the?

• RT @LaraLewington: Shocked and saddened by Cheggers news. Working with him on It?s A Knockout was my 1st job in telly when I was just 19. H?

• Follow Martin