Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Loobysaver
    • By Loobysaver 5th Dec 17, 9:13 PM
    • 766Posts
    • 269Thanks
    Loobysaver
    Parking Ticket but not parked?
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:13 PM
    Parking Ticket but not parked? 5th Dec 17 at 9:13 PM
    Please delete
    Last edited by Loobysaver; 05-12-2017 at 9:19 PM.
Page 1
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 5th Dec 17, 9:15 PM
    • 33,509 Posts
    • 17,390 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:15 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:15 PM
    Everyone is politely asked to read up on this in the Newbies FAQ thread near the top of the forum before starting a new thread.

Go there now to learn about the game you are now caught up in and how to deal with it.

Throughout here you are advised never to reveal who was driving.

You need to edit your post to remove details of who was driving

The ppcs monitor this forum and can use your posts against you
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 5th Dec 17, 9:25 PM
    • 15,906 Posts
    • 24,666 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:25 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:25 PM
    The car park is NCP so I am going to appeal. Is this the best thing to do? Do you think there is a good chance they will accept the appeal? If they don't, if I don't pay will they take me to court or mess with my credit rating?
    Wow, that sounds like real panic.

No they won’t accept the appeal, what, when they’ve trapped hundreds of cars @ £100 each? Great earnings for a single evening.

POPLA could accept your appeal, if you do the legwork on your case by reading and utilising the sticky - but in order to get to POPLA you must appeal to NCP, get a rejection and your POPLA Code.

Will it go to court - we never say never, but judge for yourself. Check the ratio of tickets to court cases.

http://www.bmpa.eu/companydata/National_Car_Parks.html

Will they ‘mess with my credit rating’? Please tell us how you think they will do this.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

120Posts Today

3,045Users online

Martin's Twitter