Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Miike1966
    • By Miike1966 5th Dec 17, 6:40 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Miike1966
    HSBC Plevin
    • 5th Dec 17, 6:40 PM
    HSBC Plevin 5th Dec 17 at 6:40 PM
    Hello, I was previously successful with a significant payout of PPI from HSBC in 2013 from three loans taken out in 2002-2004 2004-2006 2007-2011 - approx £20,000 in large part through details found on this site previously ! Please can you advise if you think I would be due any additional monies through the new Plevin ruling - I can provide more information if you need it - thanks in advance. NB -I have raised a new PPI/Plevin complaint with HSBC today but would like to know where I stand so to speak.....
Page 1
    • Ganga
    • By Ganga 5th Dec 17, 7:11 PM
    • 874 Posts
    • 430 Thanks
    Ganga
    • 5th Dec 17, 7:11 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 7:11 PM
    I thought plevin payments were only paid when a PPI complaint failed
    ITS NOT EASY TO GET EVERYTHING WRONG ,I HAVE TO WORK HARD TO DO IT!
    • dunstonh
    • By dunstonh 5th Dec 17, 7:35 PM
    • 89,930 Posts
    • 56,605 Thanks
    dunstonh
    • 5th Dec 17, 7:35 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 7:35 PM
    lease can you advise if you think I would be due any additional monies through the new Plevin ruling
    No. Plevin only applies to rejected complaints.

I have raised a new PPI/Plevin complaint with HSBC today but would like to know where I stand so to speak.....
    Expect them to remind you that your complaints previously were upheld and nothing further is due. You have had 100% back. There is nothing left to return.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). Comments are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice. Different people have different needs and what is right for one person may not be for another. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
    • -taff
    • By -taff 6th Dec 17, 6:15 PM
    • 7,180 Posts
    • 5,166 Thanks
    -taff
    • 6th Dec 17, 6:15 PM
    • 6th Dec 17, 6:15 PM
    Please can you advise if you think I would be due any additional monies through the new Plevin ruling.
    Originally posted by Miike1966
    No.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,474Posts Today

6,157Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin