Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • goodmow
    • By goodmow 5th Dec 17, 6:17 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    goodmow
    PCN while driving the vehicle.
    • 5th Dec 17, 6:17 PM
    PCN while driving the vehicle. 5th Dec 17 at 6:17 PM
    I received a PCN from Highview for Waterfields Watford on November 22nd for a so called offence on 09 July. It stated that i was parked on double yellow lines for 2 hours and 49 minutes. The two pictures on the paperwork show me driving into the car park and then on the other side of the road exiting the car park 2 hours and 49 minutes later. It might be funny if it wasn't so ridiculous. I sent an appeal to them on the same day. Rejected.
    Should i just appeal to POPLA or something else?

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your correspondence concerning your Parking Charge Notice.

The PCN was issued and the signage is displayed in compliance with The British Parking Associationís Approved Operator Scheme Code of Practice and all relevant laws and regulations.

Clear signs at the entrance of this site and throughout inform drivers of the terms and conditions that apply there. As in this case you exceeded the 2 hours free parking time limit by 49 minutes, there are no grounds for us to reconsider this charge.

In light of this, on this occasion, your representations have been carefully considered and rejected.

We can confirm that we will hold the charge at the current rate of £50.00 for a further 14 days from the date of this correspondence.

----------

You have now reached the end of our internal appeals procedure.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

728Posts Today

4,505Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's Twitter poll: Should pubs and restaurants be made by law to allow non customers (behaving reasonably) to use their toilets?

• Nice debating with (all but the rude ones) of you. Bedtime for me now. Goodnight #bbcqt

• RT @kevmthomas: @MartinSLewis It was a comment you made about the referendum being a binary choice on a non binary issue that helped me rea?

• Follow Martin