Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Mike16
    • By Mike16 5th Dec 17, 12:59 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Mike16
    Total Parking solutions pre court notice
    • 5th Dec 17, 12:59 PM
    Total Parking solutions pre court notice 5th Dec 17 at 12:59 PM
    My car was parked 10 minutes back in August without displaying a ticket so had a PCN from TPS. Every letter since, stupidly maybe, has been ignored, but now have a pre court notice letter with " may issue a county court claim against you" and if I fail respond to the claim " a CCJ would be entered against me automatically" courtesy of IE legal.
    Read through the newbies and other TPS related threads, so now what is my best course of action from this point?
    Thanks..
    Last edited by Mike16; 05-12-2017 at 1:41 PM.
Page 1
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 5th Dec 17, 1:10 PM
    • 33,560 Posts
    • 17,440 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 5th Dec 17, 1:10 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 1:10 PM
    If you have read the newbies thread you will know the advice never to reveal who was driving!

You need to edit your post to remove details of who was driving. The ppcs monitor this forum and can use your posts against you

Dealing with a lbcca and a court claim is covered in #2 of the Newbies FAQ thread
    • Mike16
    • By Mike16 5th Dec 17, 5:44 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mike16
    • 5th Dec 17, 5:44 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 5:44 PM
    Is this still scaremongering into paying? Research says people still ignore these kind of letters..
    • Redx
    • By Redx 5th Dec 17, 5:59 PM
    • 16,923 Posts
    • 21,048 Thanks
    Redx
    • 5th Dec 17, 5:59 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 5:59 PM
    of course its scaremongering , they try to scare people into paying up

but they have 6 years to issue an MCOL, so court is a possibility and anyone IGNORING it has to do so and hope that 6 years elapse with no court case

so anyone who has ignored a PPC since 2011 still has some time to be taken to court
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,121Posts Today

6,413Users online

Martin's Twitter