Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Nednats
    • By Nednats 5th Dec 17, 12:18 PM
    • 295Posts
    • 39Thanks
    Nednats
    CCJ showing as Satisfied
    • 5th Dec 17, 12:18 PM
    CCJ showing as Satisfied 5th Dec 17 at 12:18 PM
    I have a CCJ showing as satisfied however it was paid within the month so shouldn't appear on my file. How do I fix this?
Page 1
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 5th Dec 17, 12:27 PM
    • 30,395 Posts
    • 19,219 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 5th Dec 17, 12:27 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 12:27 PM
    When was it satisfied ?

If recent maybe your credit file just hasnt been updated yet.

Maybe ask the court.
    Can people stop loaning money/being a guarator to family/friends, it rarely ends well and you lose out as your money is gone or you get shafted with being a guarantor.
    • molerat
    • By molerat 5th Dec 17, 12:30 PM
    • 17,465 Posts
    • 11,689 Thanks
    molerat
    • 5th Dec 17, 12:30 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 12:30 PM
    http://www.experian.co.uk/consumer/faq/CCJ2.html
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
  • National Debtline
    • 5th Dec 17, 5:03 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 5:03 PM
    Hi Nednats

It's possible the credit reference agencies haven't updated their information yet, or the claimant has not informed the court you have paid the CCJ within a month. As long as you have evidence of this you shouldn't have too many issues getting it removed.

You need to contact the court with your proof of payment, they may ask you to complete a form as well. You can find the process explained here https://www.trustonline.org.uk/understand-judgments-fines/ccjs-and-county-courts/county-court-judgment-records-how-long-ccjs-stay-on-record.

Susie
    @natdebtline
    We work as money advisers for National Debtline and have specific permission from MSE to post to try to help those in debt. Read more information on National Debtline in MSE's Debt Problems: What to do and where to get help guide. If you find you're struggling with debt and need further help try our online advice tool My Money Steps
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,346Posts Today

8,115Users online

Martin's Twitter