Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sephs
    • By Sephs 5th Dec 17, 12:14 PM
    • 20Posts
    • 33Thanks
    Sephs
    JetParks at Manchester Airport
    • 5th Dec 17, 12:14 PM
    JetParks at Manchester Airport 5th Dec 17 at 12:14 PM
    I just wanted to share our experience from May this year. We booked JetParks 3 at Manchester Airport from 30th May to 7th June for our holiday in Greece. Departure was fine and we werenít waiting long for the bus which collected us and took us over to T2. So far so good! Coming home was unfortunately another story. We landed at around 3am to a cold, very wet and very windy Manchester and stood at the collection point waiting for the bus to get back to our car.

We waited, and waited, and waited, and stood for over an hour and a half before we admitted defeat and called a taxi to take us to JP3. When we got to JP3, three buses were queuing behind one another to get into the car park. I donít know where they had been, but it certainly wasnít to the terminals to collect passengers. I have attempted numerous times to contact Manchester Airport to no avail, and my complaint remains unresolved. I am not the only person to have had this experience as other reviews will tell you.

Please bear this in mind when youíre booking your airport parking. Particularly if, like me, you are disabled or if you are travelling with children. It was a very bitter end to what had been a lovely holiday.
Page 1
    • Blackbeard of Perranporth
    • By Blackbeard of Perranporth 5th Dec 17, 12:16 PM
    • 4,687 Posts
    • 28,345 Thanks
    Blackbeard of Perranporth
    • 5th Dec 17, 12:16 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 12:16 PM
    I hope you're not still standing there!
    I soled my last sock
    For a whiff of your cheap perfume filled with hope of tears gone by
    • Sephs
    • By Sephs 5th Dec 17, 12:33 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 33 Thanks
    Sephs
    • 5th Dec 17, 12:33 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 12:33 PM
    I hope you're not still standing there!
    Originally posted by Blackbeard of Perranporth
    Thankfully not!
    • z1a
    • By z1a 5th Dec 17, 7:27 PM
    • 803 Posts
    • 647 Thanks
    z1a
    • 5th Dec 17, 7:27 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 7:27 PM
    Used them 3 times now, never a problem, never more than about 20 min. wait.
    • Pennywise
    • By Pennywise 5th Dec 17, 7:43 PM
    • 9,416 Posts
    • 17,122 Thanks
    Pennywise
    • 5th Dec 17, 7:43 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 7:43 PM
    I've had a couple of problems with Jetparks buses. Once stood waiting for over an hour, watching every other bus possible come past, some multiple times, until the one came for our car park. Another time it was over half an hour. I don't think they're well organised. I complained too, but never got a reply.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,012Posts Today

7,774Users online

Martin's Twitter