Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Blulu
    • By Blulu 5th Dec 17, 9:35 AM
    • 5,290Posts
    • 88,730Thanks
    Blulu
    E: 11/12 1pm Win £100 with Reader's digest (Caption effort)
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:35 AM
    E: 11/12 1pm Win £100 with Reader's digest (Caption effort) 5th Dec 17 at 9:35 AM
    Think of a witty caption for this cartoonóthe three best suggestions, along with the cartoonist's original, will be posted on our website in mid-December. If your entry gets the most votes you'll win £100. Entries close at 1pm December 11th.

Note, the site is having issues at the mo. If you click on last month's caption, it seems still open for entries, but it isn't, because they've done all the voting. I think one of my friends has won it. It's very frustrating, because he doesn't know it for sure, and may not until January.

https://www.readersdigest.co.uk/fun-games/beat-the-cartoonist-test/beat-the-cartoonist-december-submit-your-caption

Blu X
    Comping fairy fly to me. Make my bells go tinkle.
    Get your dust out for the lads, and let me have a sprinkle.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,747Posts Today

7,337Users online

Martin's Twitter