Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • waterlily
    • By waterlily 5th Dec 17, 9:31 AM
    • 27Posts
    • 3Thanks
    waterlily
    Bloody Parcel Force and Worldpay
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:31 AM
    Bloody Parcel Force and Worldpay 5th Dec 17 at 9:31 AM
    Hi

I am sorry, I do not know if this is the right place to put this but I am so angry!!!
    I have had a parcel from overseas delivered to the UK. I received the usual customs payment form and paid the outstanding online £78.00!
    Despite numerous phone calls, I am still being told that the payment did not clear!!!! This, in spite of the fact that I have sent Parcel Force the proof that it had indeed been paid! All I am getting is the same old story 'We are sorry but WorldPay say it has not cleared!!!! Well, you tell me how the amount of £78.00 on my Bank Statement issued and paid in full to 'Royal Mail Charges' last Thursday is seemingly missing from their records!!!
    Can someone tell me where I stand legally please and what I can threaten them with! I am so damn angry as there is a chance it will go back if not sorted out within the time limit given!!!
    Someone please help!!!
Page 1
    • cono1717
    • By cono1717 5th Dec 17, 9:39 AM
    • 645 Posts
    • 455 Thanks
    cono1717
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:39 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:39 AM
    When did you pay the balance, just because it's left your account does not mean it has cleared.
    • waterlily
    • By waterlily 5th Dec 17, 9:43 AM
    • 27 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    waterlily
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:43 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:43 AM
    Last Thursday and it has left my account! They are saying it was declined and they have had no payment. What a load of rubbish!!!! £78 has been sent to them and has been confirmed by my bank!!
    • Fosterdog
    • By Fosterdog 5th Dec 17, 9:47 AM
    • 3,442 Posts
    • 5,879 Thanks
    Fosterdog
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:47 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:47 AM
    Have you tried to contact worldpay in case there is an error their end? I can’t see what reasonparcel force would have to lie about it not clearing their end, especially if worldpay have confirmed to them that it never went through. It’s likely to just be ringfenced and will drop back into your account in the next few days or to actually clear into PFs account.
    • BoGoF
    • By BoGoF 5th Dec 17, 9:56 AM
    • 2,724 Posts
    • 1,963 Thanks
    BoGoF
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:56 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:56 AM
    You can threaten them with some exclamation marks, you seem to have a lot going spare.
    • waterlily
    • By waterlily 5th Dec 17, 10:26 AM
    • 27 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    waterlily
    • 5th Dec 17, 10:26 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 10:26 AM
    I love an exclamation mark!!!
    I thank you for your generous and informative reply to my angry post! Clearly, I shall steer clear of you if I have anything REALLY important to ask.
    Oh Look! Capital letters too!
    • waterlily
    • By waterlily 5th Dec 17, 10:28 AM
    • 27 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    waterlily
    • 5th Dec 17, 10:28 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 10:28 AM
    Thank you Foster.
    I have just spoken to a Manager and they have apologised and accepted responsibility. The much-wanted parcel will be here this afternoon.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,147Posts Today

6,015Users online

Martin's Twitter