Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • rich_shot2003
    • By rich_shot2003 4th Dec 17, 11:37 PM
    • 1,912Posts
    • 575Thanks
    rich_shot2003
    Delivery from Burtons that i never got advice
    • 4th Dec 17, 11:37 PM
    Delivery from Burtons that i never got advice 4th Dec 17 at 11:37 PM
    2 weeks ago i placed a online order with Burton and it was being sent by DPD.

I got the tracking email on Nov 24th to say it was coming on Nov 25th.
    So Nov 25th came and i stayed in all day and nothing came so again i looked at the tracking and it was saying it had been delivered at 11am that day and that it was signed for using my surname.

well it was not signed for by anyone in my house as it did not come and we checked with people who live near us and nothing had gone to there houses.

so in the Sunday i contacted burton and told them that we did not get it and they said well its been signed for and they would look into it with DPD and that was over a week ago and i am still waiting.

the item has been out of stock since i ordered it so i asked for a refund and they said they would have to wait for DPD to look into it.

so how long do i give them and what should be my next move as feel like they are just dragging there feet on it.
    Last edited by rich_shot2003; 04-12-2017 at 11:50 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,207Posts Today

6,899Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• RT @stoneygran: @MartinSLewis I furtively used a pub toilet last night before getting on the bus and felt really guilty!

• Follow Martin