Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dobbiesloan
    • By dobbiesloan 4th Dec 17, 11:19 PM
    • 1,483Posts
    • 2,543Thanks
    dobbiesloan
    Freeview Recorder
    • 4th Dec 17, 11:19 PM
    Freeview Recorder 4th Dec 17 at 11:19 PM
    Dumped Virgin Media. TV and Phone line. Now they want their Tivo box (that I did not know I was renting) back.
    Any recommendations for a cheap box to record freeview on?
    GONE ENGLAND
Page 2
    • dobbiesloan
    • By dobbiesloan 7th Dec 17, 6:34 PM
    • 1,483 Posts
    • 2,543 Thanks
    dobbiesloan
    LOL Virgin has just phoned me and offered me 100MG and everything I had for £11:00 less than I was paying or £1:00 more than I am paying for 50MG stand alone broadband.
    GONE ENGLAND
    • HWW
    • By HWW 8th Dec 17, 9:27 AM
    • 42 Posts
    • 20 Thanks
    HWW
    It's amazing how their Goalposts move, when you threaten to dump them !
    Goes for many "Providers" in many fields.
    Better "Some" money from a customer, than losing them to a competitor & getting Zero cash from them.....
    You just have a bit of shopping around to do when your contract expires, or a supplier BREAKS their contract, as BT often do - by raising their prices, mid-term.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,588Posts Today

8,648Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @mmhpi: REPORT PUBLISHED: We reveal how #regulators of essential services can level the playing field & better support consumers with #m?

• RT @mmhpi: "I have massive #anxiety about talking to strangers on the phone" - Regulators must improve the accessibility of essential serv?

• RT @itvMLshow: I know you may be sad that we have no more shows this year BUT you wont have to wait too long for our next LIVE SPECIAL whic?

• Follow Martin