Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search

Results: Best CC issuer?

Barclaycard

55.00% • 11 votes

MBNA

25.00% • 5 votes

Lloyds Bank

5.00% • 1 votes

Halifax

5.00% • 1 votes

Capital One

10.00% • 2 votes

You may not vote on this poll

20 votes in total.

• FIRST POST
    • jimmycam
    • By jimmycam 4th Dec 17, 10:07 PM
    • 16Posts
    • 0Thanks
    jimmycam
    Best credit card issuer
    • 4th Dec 17, 10:07 PM
    Best credit card issuer 4th Dec 17 at 10:07 PM
    Please vote out of the companies listed who do you think is the better credit card company when it comes to most customers, higher credit limits etc

Admin: you may delete my other thread of similar titles I forgot to add the poll
Page 2
    • Kim_13
    • By Kim_13 6th Dec 17, 11:00 PM
    • 1,462 Posts
    • 1,751 Thanks
    Kim_13
    Capital One are not good when it comes to increasing limits, as personal experience and posts on here testify.
    Sealed Pot 11 #520 ~ /£100
    VSP 2017 #9 ~ £108.83/£250.00
    CCCC 2017 #1 ~ £220.95/£120.00

I'm a Board Guide on the Savings and Investments , Budgeting and Bank Accounts , Credit Cards and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this.) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,988Posts Today

6,456Users online

Martin's Twitter