Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • KEEP GREEN
    • By KEEP GREEN 4th Dec 17, 10:07 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    KEEP GREEN
    Who do you consider as your best Internet Service Provider
    • 4th Dec 17, 10:07 PM
    Who do you consider as your best Internet Service Provider 4th Dec 17 at 10:07 PM
    Hello Everybody,

I need your assistance please in choosing my next Internet service provider & what are the factors I should consider before i go ahead and pick one. Your advise would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks everybody .
Page 1
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 4th Dec 17, 10:38 PM
    • 30,419 Posts
    • 19,230 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 4th Dec 17, 10:38 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 10:38 PM
    What is it your looking from an ISP ?

What do you use the internet for ?

Do you want adsl or fibre ?
    Last edited by DCFC79; 04-12-2017 at 10:44 PM.
    Can people stop loaning money/being a guarator to family/friends, it rarely ends well and you lose out as your money is gone or you get shafted with being a guarantor.
    • flashg67
    • By flashg67 4th Dec 17, 10:42 PM
    • 2,295 Posts
    • 1,505 Thanks
    flashg67
    • 4th Dec 17, 10:42 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 10:42 PM
    Sadly. you'll only find out when you need help as many in effect use the same network so are affected by the same problems.

FWIW, I had talk talk - nightmare when things went wrong - foreign call centre with little or no knowledge or interest in actually understanding any problems.

Whereas Plusnet staff seem the exact opposite, but can take a while to get through on the phone.

Factos I consider are price, contract length and reviews from as many sites as I can find
    • maggot drowner
    • By maggot drowner 5th Dec 17, 8:28 AM
    • 2,882 Posts
    • 3,419 Thanks
    maggot drowner
    • 5th Dec 17, 8:28 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 8:28 AM
    Been with Plusnet a year now and the broadband speeds are fast and reliable touchwood. Customer service have always been very helpful and clued up!

Plus you can get a very cheap a SIM only mobile deal as well for being a customer.
    • JJ Egan
    • By JJ Egan 5th Dec 17, 9:13 AM
    • 9,955 Posts
    • 4,102 Thanks
    JJ Egan
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:13 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 9:13 AM
    Andrews and Andrews or Zen if you want the best .
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

434Posts Today

2,092Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Nice debating with (all but the rude ones) of you. Bedtime for me now. Goodnight #bbcqt

• RT @kevmthomas: @MartinSLewis It was a comment you made about the referendum being a binary choice on a non binary issue that helped me rea?

• To clarify this. Cameron's gamble that having a stark vote'd mean his team won. He gambled wrong (that's not a stat? https://t.co/NSCT3aKvGS

• Follow Martin