Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • amayeta
    • By amayeta 4th Dec 17, 9:56 PM
    • 78Posts
    • 23Thanks
    amayeta
    Addition to Land Registry Records
    • 4th Dec 17, 9:56 PM
    Addition to Land Registry Records 4th Dec 17 at 9:56 PM
    After years of trying to get things sorted about a property I owned with an elder sibbling I have now found out that as the surviving owner I can remove and add my nephew myself.

So we have the following forms:
    DJP - removal after deceased
    (which the estate solicitor's insisted did not need to be completed for the transfer to be done&#128533

AP1 - Application to change registry

TR1 - Transfer of whole of registry Title (to include my name and nephews)

ID1 - Certificate of identity (one for me and one for him)
    Query on above form DETAILS OF THE APPLICATION e.g. Type I of application? Do I put transfer of transfer/change of name?

Does anyone know if I have all the correct forms of have I missed something. I have no money to hirer a solicitor as my nephew is at college and only getting basic PIP and that goes all on him.

Nothing towards food or bills that's all on me still. 😢.

I want this sorted as 4 years is a joke that the solicitors have given me nothing but even a statement as to what they are spending money on and NO ALLOWANCE for him. EVER. Despite him asking more than a few times for help.

I hope someone will be able to give me some much needed guidance.
    Many thanks.
Page 1
    • getmore4less
    • By getmore4less 4th Dec 17, 11:11 PM
    • 30,801 Posts
    • 18,413 Thanks
    getmore4less
    • 4th Dec 17, 11:11 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 11:11 PM
    there is an excellent land reg rep that frequents the boards and may pick this up, if not put a link on

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5685941
    • amayeta
    • By amayeta 5th Dec 17, 3:07 PM
    • 78 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    amayeta
    • 5th Dec 17, 3:07 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 3:07 PM
    Thank you do much getmore4less.
    I will repost on your link to save time.
  • Land Registry
    • 6th Dec 17, 5:52 AM
    • 6th Dec 17, 5:52 AM
    I've replied on one if your other threads where G_M has posted a reply also
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Land Registry. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

750Posts Today

4,559Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's Twitter poll: Should pubs and restaurants be made by law to allow non customers (behaving reasonably) to use their toilets?

• Nice debating with (all but the rude ones) of you. Bedtime for me now. Goodnight #bbcqt

• RT @kevmthomas: @MartinSLewis It was a comment you made about the referendum being a binary choice on a non binary issue that helped me rea?

• Follow Martin