Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • We Bleed Green
    • By We Bleed Green 4th Dec 17, 9:17 PM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    We Bleed Green
    Yellow Box PCN. Need Help please
    • 4th Dec 17, 9:17 PM
    Yellow Box PCN. Need Help please 4th Dec 17 at 9:17 PM
    I have received a PCN for stopping in to yellow box and I would be very grateful if the members can help me appeal against this and help me win PCN appeal for the very first time. The details are below.

1. The yellow box was in High Road, Goodmayes, Essex.
    2. There were two lanes, which you will see in the video. One going straight ahead and one for turning right.
    3. I saw the traffic and it was moving and I had enough space for my car but just as I was entering yellow box, the car in front cut in front of me from left lane to right lane without any indicators and forced me to stop at yellow box.
    4. If the car had not cut in front me then I would not have stopped at yellow junction.
    5. I could have moved my car to the right lane as there was enough space there but just thought it would be dangerous to suddenly move lanes.

I will post video link as soon as I am given permission by forum admin.

Do I have grounds to appeal PLEASE. Any help will be much appreciated.
Page 1
    • We Bleed Green
    • By We Bleed Green 4th Dec 17, 9:19 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    We Bleed Green
    • 4th Dec 17, 9:19 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 9:19 PM
    Forum Admin.

Please could you allow me to post video link from google drive as it says that I cant post any link being a new member.
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 4th Dec 17, 9:20 PM
    • 15,873 Posts
    • 24,609 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 4th Dec 17, 9:20 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 9:20 PM
    Wrong forum I’m sorry.

As we tend to major on private parking tickets here, PePiPoo will be your best bet for council tickets. Register there (but please note that a hotmail address won't work) and post a new thread; here's your link:

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=30

Have a read through some of the other threads there before you post your own to get the hang of what information they need from you in your opening post - but as a minimum you will need to post redacted photos/scans of all correspondence you've received from the council (both sides, if appropriate) as they need to see all the small print.

PePiPoo has an excellent success record in dealing with council tickets.

HTH
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Tilt
    • By Tilt 5th Dec 17, 10:41 PM
    • 3,479 Posts
    • 1,660 Thanks
    Tilt
    • 5th Dec 17, 10:41 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 10:41 PM
    I have received a PCN for stopping in to yellow box and I would be very grateful if the members can help me appeal against this and help me win PCN appeal for the very first time. The details are below.

1. The yellow box was in High Road, Goodmayes, Essex.
    2. There were two lanes, which you will see in the video. One going straight ahead and one for turning right.
    3. I saw the traffic and it was moving and I had enough space for my car but just as I was entering yellow box, the car in front cut in front of me from left lane to right lane without any indicators and forced me to stop at yellow box.
    4. If the car had not cut in front me then I would not have stopped at yellow junction.
    5. I could have moved my car to the right lane as there was enough space there but just thought it would be dangerous to suddenly move lanes.

I will post video link as soon as I am given permission by forum admin.

Do I have grounds to appeal PLEASE. Any help will be much appreciated.
    Originally posted by We Bleed Green
    If you were in the lane for turning right, you are allowed to stop if giving way to oncoming traffic which is preventing you to turn.

But unfortunately you aren't really making your position clear as you later mention about moving "to the right lane"?

Would really need to see the video to comment further.
    PLEASE NOTE
    My advice should be used as guidance only. You should always obtain face to face professional advice before taking any action.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

129Posts Today

2,493Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I realised I forgot in my links earlier. 1. Help to Buy ISAs, how they work and best buys...? https://t.co/BSCNPeqiVF

• RT @whatdawndid: Thanks to uncle @MartinSLewis I just received £200 back, just like that from the student loan company! Turns out that the?

• RT @LaraLewington: Shocked and saddened by Cheggers news. Working with him on It?s A Knockout was my 1st job in telly when I was just 19. H?

• Follow Martin