Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Horlock
    • By Horlock 4th Dec 17, 8:25 PM
    • 993Posts
    • 211Thanks
    Horlock
    0 WOW
    Where to buy jewellery? Pandora Bracelet
    • 4th Dec 17, 8:25 PM
    0 WOW
    Where to buy jewellery? Pandora Bracelet 4th Dec 17 at 8:25 PM
    Specifically looking for a pandora bracelet - but just wondering where people might recommend.

Ebay seems the cheapest unsurprisingly, but the question then is clearly are you getting genuine.

Can obviously buy from H Samuel - but I'm guessing they are overpriced.
    There is no intelligent life out there ... ask any goldfish!
Page 1
    • Brynsam
    • By Brynsam 5th Dec 17, 1:31 AM
    • 248 Posts
    • 193 Thanks
    Brynsam
    • 5th Dec 17, 1:31 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 1:31 AM
    Approved stockist - as you say, authenticity becomes a real concern if you buy elsewhere.
    • Timpu
    • By Timpu 5th Dec 17, 8:58 AM
    • 244 Posts
    • 298 Thanks
    Timpu
    • 5th Dec 17, 8:58 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 8:58 AM
    ^^As Brynsam says or check below.

https://www.pandora.net/en-gb/stores
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 11th Dec 17, 9:02 AM
    • 31,947 Posts
    • 37,678 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 11th Dec 17, 9:02 AM
    • 11th Dec 17, 9:02 AM
    There's a lot of fakes on eBay

There's a lot more fake sites , names like "pandorarouteltsale.co.uk" which are registered to address in China etc
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

996Posts Today

5,829Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin