Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • iwannabeonthebeach
    • By iwannabeonthebeach 4th Dec 17, 7:38 PM
    • 4,691Posts
    • 178,037Thanks
    iwannabeonthebeach
    A: 15/12 Kinsale Food FB
    • 4th Dec 17, 7:38 PM
    A: 15/12 Kinsale Food FB 4th Dec 17 at 7:38 PM
    https://www.facebook.com/KinsaleBayFoodCo/

Kinsale Bay 12 days of Christmas is here! For the next 12 days we are giving away a hamper a day!
    To be in with a chance of winning Monday's hamper, like our page, comment with 3 people who would like this hamper, share this post & fill in the missing word to this festive tune-Last Christmas I gave you my……... The winner will be announced this evening.
    More hamper giveaways tomorrow so keep an eye on our page!
Page 1
    • brownhandbag
    • By brownhandbag 5th Dec 17, 4:31 PM
    • 1,761 Posts
    • 28,857 Thanks
    brownhandbag
    • 5th Dec 17, 4:31 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 4:31 PM
    This competition is open to Republic of Ireland followers only
    total wins 2013 £5500 2014 £7500 2015 £23,900 2016 £10,650 2017 £11,555.88
    ITV Winners Club Member #131
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

420Posts Today

2,017Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Nice debating with (all but the rude ones) of you. Bedtime for me now. Goodnight #bbcqt

• RT @kevmthomas: @MartinSLewis It was a comment you made about the referendum being a binary choice on a non binary issue that helped me rea?

• To clarify this. Cameron's gamble that having a stark vote'd mean his team won. He gambled wrong (that's not a stat? https://t.co/NSCT3aKvGS

• Follow Martin