Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • where are we
    • By where are we 4th Dec 17, 6:15 PM
    • 166Posts
    • 50Thanks
    where are we
    Confirm your mobile number with Tesco
    • 4th Dec 17, 6:15 PM
    Confirm your mobile number with Tesco 4th Dec 17 at 6:15 PM
    Received a letter today from Tesco - "we need to confirm your mobile phone number - we recently tried to contact you about your account. However, the message couldn`t be delivered because it appears we don`t have a correct mobile phone number on file for you"
    Logged on, as suggested, to update my contact details and "lo and behold" they are correct!
    Has anyone else experienced this and should I "update" my details by just re-entering the same details.
    Is this just another "mistake", like those I have had from various banks such as messages asking me "to go paperless" when I have always been paperless, and also telling me that I need to implement certain criteria to earn interest on current accounts when in fact I already have everything in place!
Page 1
    • Dandytf
    • By Dandytf 4th Dec 17, 6:34 PM
    • 925 Posts
    • 351 Thanks
    Dandytf
    • 4th Dec 17, 6:34 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 6:34 PM
    Another thread mentioned Tesco are re issueing some credit cards.
    sc dmp 2012 13k

Jan 2018 8759 paid. 60% ish...
    • where are we
    • By where are we 4th Dec 17, 6:55 PM
    • 166 Posts
    • 50 Thanks
    where are we
    • 4th Dec 17, 6:55 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 6:55 PM
    I had a balance alert of £3001 from them to my mobile on Friday 1/12 for one of my current accounts which reminds me to skim the monthly interest. So today`s letter dated 28/11 suggests their systems are "up the creek"!
    • molerat
    • By molerat 4th Dec 17, 7:32 PM
    • 17,474 Posts
    • 11,700 Thanks
    molerat
    • 4th Dec 17, 7:32 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 7:32 PM
    The balance alerts have been coming 24hrs late since mid Nov.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk/donations.html
    • soulsaver
    • By soulsaver 5th Dec 17, 1:36 AM
    • 1,489 Posts
    • 536 Thanks
    soulsaver
    • 5th Dec 17, 1:36 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 1:36 AM
    They seem to have some system issues... they took two DDs twice each from one of my TSB accounts recently.
    And other Tesco DDs failed to transfer in a switch with Clydesdale.. thought it was the latter's processes but I'm starting to wonder..
    • badger09
    • By badger09 5th Dec 17, 12:22 PM
    • 5,573 Posts
    • 4,879 Thanks
    badger09
    • 5th Dec 17, 12:22 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 12:22 PM
    They seem to have some system issues... they took two DDs twice each from one of my TSB accounts recently.
    And other Tesco DDs failed to transfer in a switch with Clydesdale.. thought it was the latter's processes but I'm starting to wonder..
    Originally posted by soulsaver
    As if they weren't already processing enough DDs
    I'm a supporter of dunstonh
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

217Posts Today

1,922Users online

Martin's Twitter