Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • miggiwoo
    • By miggiwoo 4th Dec 17, 5:51 PM
    • 536Posts
    • 138Thanks
    miggiwoo
    0 WOW
    Pinewood Studios
    • 4th Dec 17, 5:51 PM
    0 WOW
    Pinewood Studios 4th Dec 17 at 5:51 PM
    I've got tickets for the recording of "Not going out" on Friday at Pinewood Studios and will be driving down early afternoon.
    I plan on getting there a couple of hours early and wondered if anybody could recommend somewhere close that we could have a walk around ie town centre/shopping centre?

Thanks.
    The truth shall set you free.....................
Page 1
    • stephen.jillians
    • By stephen.jillians 5th Dec 17, 7:48 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    stephen.jillians
    • 5th Dec 17, 7:48 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 7:48 AM
    Hello miggiwoo
    There isn't anywhere really within walking distance & depending on what kind of ticket you have, you will need most of that time to wait. We went last Friday with general tickets, arrived at 5:30pm and were given stand-by entrance raffle tickets 40-43. In the end numbers up to about 60ish got in and above that were inlucky.
    If you are very early Slough & Uxbridge are ionly a couple of miles away with lots of shops. There is a pub nearby on the pinewood roundabout also but when we were there is was really roundup
    Good luck; we had a great evening
    • miggiwoo
    • By miggiwoo 5th Dec 17, 8:48 AM
    • 536 Posts
    • 138 Thanks
    miggiwoo
    • 5th Dec 17, 8:48 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 8:48 AM
    Thanks for the advice.

I thought it might be busy but didn't realise that there would be entrance raffle tickets.
    We did go to see " Ninja Warrior " in Manchester in August but managed to get VIP entrance tickets so didn't struggle to get in.
    Will make sure I take a flask and food so we can get there extra early.
    Thanks again
    The truth shall set you free.....................
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

136Posts Today

2,461Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I realised I forgot in my links earlier. 1. Help to Buy ISAs, how they work and best buys...? https://t.co/BSCNPeqiVF

• RT @whatdawndid: Thanks to uncle @MartinSLewis I just received £200 back, just like that from the student loan company! Turns out that the?

• RT @LaraLewington: Shocked and saddened by Cheggers news. Working with him on It?s A Knockout was my 1st job in telly when I was just 19. H?

• Follow Martin