Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • One-Eye
    • By One-Eye 4th Dec 17, 5:31 PM
    • 39,590Posts
    • 6,232,544Thanks
    One-Eye
    E: 25/12 (Enter Early) Dedicate a Christmas Song & Win 1 of 12 £500 cash prizes.
    • 4th Dec 17, 5:31 PM
    E: 25/12 (Enter Early) Dedicate a Christmas Song & Win 1 of 12 £500 cash prizes. 4th Dec 17 at 5:31 PM
    Magic Radio

Tell us what Christmas song you want, who you are dedicating it to and why.

Randomly shortlisted people will be phoned from 4th-19th Dec and asked to record their dedication for broadcast on-air. If you are contacted, it does not guarantee you will be taken to air as the prize winner, but if your dedication is one of eleven chosen and broadcast you will win £500.

There is a twelfth prize of £500 awarded by random draw.

ie. Enter early to be in with a chance of being on air, or enter after 19th to avoid the possibility.
Page 1
    • EmaJane88
    • By EmaJane88 5th Dec 17, 2:48 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 56 Thanks
    EmaJane88
    • 5th Dec 17, 2:48 PM
    • 5th Dec 17, 2:48 PM
    I've just had a call from Magic to say I'm shortlisted as one of the finalists and need to speak to the studio tomorrow about my dedication.... Scary!

Cross fingers for me!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,283Posts Today

7,125Users online

Martin's Twitter