Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • trouble53
    • By trouble53 4th Dec 17, 1:48 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    trouble53
    0 WOW
    Ryain air transfer fee
    • 4th Dec 17, 1:48 PM
    0 WOW
    Ryain air transfer fee 4th Dec 17 at 1:48 PM
    Hi,

Booked a flight with Ryan Air and decided to go with them with the transfer. Could not find anywhere on the form to let them know my OH is an Amputee and in a wheelchair. So emailed them, only to be told a few days later that they would not be able to accommodate us. So applied for the money back. This was in May this year. I have emailed them, send them details of my bank IBN numbers etc. Still I have not had the refund. Agree it is only 25 pounds but why should they have it. I am at a loss of what to do now. Any ideas?
Page 1
    • jpsartre
    • By jpsartre 4th Dec 17, 3:15 PM
    • 2,778 Posts
    • 1,847 Thanks
    jpsartre
    • 4th Dec 17, 3:15 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 3:15 PM
    From the Ryanair website:

"When you book parking or a bus transfer you are dealing with a third party provider. Any queries regarding your booking should be sent to them directly. Refunds are provided by the third party partner, contact details below. Please note: No refunds, changes or cancelations to your transfer or parking bookings can be made by Ryanair."

https://www.ryanair.com/gb/en/useful-info/help-centre/faq-overview/Parking-and-transfers/I-would-like-to-cancel-change-or-get-a-refund-for-my-Parking-and-Transfer-booking-who-should-I-contact
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,470Posts Today

8,751Users online

Martin's Twitter