Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Advice on met
    • By Advice on met 4th Dec 17, 1:31 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Advice on met
    Newbie looking for advice on MET parking
    • 4th Dec 17, 1:31 PM
    Newbie looking for advice on MET parking 4th Dec 17 at 1:31 PM
    Hello everyone.

Not to sure where to get advice on parking in a estate which is run by MET parking .

If anyone can give me advice to appeal I would be really grateful. My querie is that I parked in a Peabody estate. I didn't actually see the sign because I was to busy helping my nan get out the car. We have a mobility car but didn't display the badge on the dashboard however it was on the seat. We came back and saw a Parkng notice. It been 13days and we haven't appealed yet. Could anyone give me advice. Shall I just pay the charge because the sign was in front of the car where we was parked.
Page 1
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 4th Dec 17, 1:36 PM
    • 15,869 Posts
    • 24,590 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 4th Dec 17, 1:36 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 1:36 PM
    Have you read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #1 yet, as advised?

Have you also now stopped randomly posting this on other threads around the forum - 5 other totally irrelevant threads?
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Advice on met
    • By Advice on met 4th Dec 17, 2:00 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Advice on met
    • 4th Dec 17, 2:00 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 2:00 PM
    Thanks for your 2 pence noted
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 4th Dec 17, 2:05 PM
    • 4,723 Posts
    • 3,050 Thanks
    KeithP
    • 4th Dec 17, 2:05 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 2:05 PM
    Feel free to go back and delete all those other posts.

Including this one:
    Please mind your own business if you don't have nothing f value to add to my question .
    Originally posted by Advice on met
    • Advice on met
    • By Advice on met 4th Dec 17, 2:12 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Advice on met
    • 4th Dec 17, 2:12 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 2:12 PM
    Hi yes I have read them. It was a little bit overwhelming. But I got that you can just use a template to appeal first off all and wait for a decision to come back if I'm correct ?

I wasn't to sure in the beginning hence my questions in different feeds. So I thought I'd make a thread of my own as most people complaints are in car parks or supermarkets. Where my complaint was that I had parked in Peabody easte/ flats
    • Quentin
    • By Quentin 4th Dec 17, 3:53 PM
    • 33,480 Posts
    • 17,358 Thanks
    Quentin
    • 4th Dec 17, 3:53 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 3:53 PM
    Maybe consider calming down and deleting this post if you hope to get any advice here from people giving their time:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73510838#post73510838
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,346Posts Today

8,115Users online

Martin's Twitter