Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Bazim
    • By Bazim 4th Dec 17, 12:53 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Bazim
    UKPC website not accepting Appeals
    • 4th Dec 17, 12:53 PM
    UKPC website not accepting Appeals 4th Dec 17 at 12:53 PM
    I received a notification letter from UKPC.
    I have been trying to send off an appeal on their website however I their website is not accepting appeals. I think technical problem with their website. The submit button only clears the page and do not receive the appeal.

Even more so, the add on button to include more than one evidence is not working either.

Tried calling them but the phone is never picked. It could even ring for more than 30 minutes.

Very frustrating .

Please anyone else having the same problem ?
    Is there something I am missing here ?

If not what are my supposed to do now?
Page 1
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 4th Dec 17, 1:00 PM
    • 15,880 Posts
    • 24,619 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 4th Dec 17, 1:00 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 1:00 PM
    Date of parking event?
    Windscreen ticket or letter in the post?
    If letter in the post, date received?
    Does the windscreen ticket/letter offer any other method of appeal other than via their website?
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • IamEmanresu
    • By IamEmanresu 4th Dec 17, 1:09 PM
    • 1,812 Posts
    • 3,200 Thanks
    IamEmanresu
    • 4th Dec 17, 1:09 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 1:09 PM
    Drop a line to aos@britishparking.co.uk and advise them there is an issue with the UKPC website regarding appeals and you'd like them to take note and inform POPLA of the same. Just so there is "official" notice of their incompetance.
    Life's for living, get on with it rather than worrying about these. If they hassle, counter claim.

Send them that costs schedule though, 24 hours before the hearing, and file it with the court. Take with you evidence that you have sent the costs schedule to them and when.
    LoC
    • honest home owner
    • By honest home owner 4th Dec 17, 7:33 PM
    • 35 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    honest home owner
    • 4th Dec 17, 7:33 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 7:33 PM
    I received a notification letter from UKPC.
    I have been trying to send off an appeal on their website however I their website is not accepting appeals. I think technical problem with their website. The submit button only clears the page and do not receive the appeal.

Even more so, the add on button to include more than one evidence is not working either.

Tried calling them but the phone is never picked. It could even ring for more than 30 minutes.

Very frustrating .

Please anyone else having the same problem ?
    Is there something I am missing here ?

If not what are my supposed to do now?
    Originally posted by Bazim
    I have had a similar problem, the page resets and did not pay attention to the fact that the question I am with a choice of the driver or registered keeper always defaults to driver. grrrrrr.
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 4th Dec 17, 7:38 PM
    • 6,458 Posts
    • 8,267 Thanks
    beamerguy
    • 4th Dec 17, 7:38 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 7:38 PM
    I have had a similar problem, the page resets and did not pay attention to the fact that the question I am with a choice of the driver or registered keeper always defaults to driver. grrrrrr.
    Originally posted by honest home owner
    PLEASE PLEASE start your own thread for help
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
    • honest home owner
    • By honest home owner 4th Dec 17, 7:48 PM
    • 35 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    honest home owner
    • 4th Dec 17, 7:48 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 7:48 PM
    PLEASE PLEASE start your own thread for help
    Originally posted by beamerguy
    I wasn't asking for help I thought I was reiterating there is a genuine problem with the UKPC website when submitting an appeal. The form is deliberately difficult falls over several times before it finally accepts all inputs.

My warning is be patient, deep breath and double check everything even if it is the 19th time your trying to submit the form.
    • beamerguy
    • By beamerguy 4th Dec 17, 7:58 PM
    • 6,458 Posts
    • 8,267 Thanks
    beamerguy
    • 4th Dec 17, 7:58 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 7:58 PM
    I wasn't asking for help I thought I was reiterating there is a genuine problem with the UKPC website when submitting an appeal. The form is deliberately difficult falls over several times before it finally accepts all inputs.

My warning is be patient, deep breath and double check everything even if it is the 19th time your trying to submit the form.
    Originally posted by honest home owner
    Yes we are aware and hopefully you will succeed with the
    UKPC website

If you can't. they will harass you, firstly with debt collectors
    and then you start a new thread on the issue
    RBS - MNBA - CAPITAL ONE - LLOYDS

DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR
    • Bazim
    • By Bazim 5th Dec 17, 3:16 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Bazim
    • 5th Dec 17, 3:16 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 3:16 AM
    Thanks for responding.
    Where eventually able to submit via the website? That is after numerous tries ...
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 5th Dec 17, 6:47 AM
    • 15,880 Posts
    • 24,619 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    • 5th Dec 17, 6:47 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 6:47 AM
    Glad you’ve got it away.

Be prepared for a UKPC ‘fishing’ attempt for you to inform them who the driver was. This is part of their process to trick you out of the information.

Do not reply to that email/letter, as around day 35 they will respond again, this time to your initial appeal with a rejection and your POPLA Code. Come back when you get this, although preparation now will help you get yourself ready for POPLA. Please read the NEWBIES FAQ sticky, post #3 about how to win at POPLA.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • Bazim
    • By Bazim 5th Dec 17, 9:32 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Bazim
    Sorry, I meant to ask whether anyone has been able to successfully send off an appeal via the UKPC appeal website page.

I am still struggling to do this.

Thank you
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,470Posts Today

8,751Users online

Martin's Twitter