Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lukey105
    • By lukey105 4th Dec 17, 11:38 AM
    • 32Posts
    • 3Thanks
    lukey105
    !! Reccomendations please !!
    • 4th Dec 17, 11:38 AM
    !! Reccomendations please !! 4th Dec 17 at 11:38 AM
    Hi guys,

HSBC current account
    So I'm going to USA for xmas/new year
    Pretty sure it's a good idea to have a MasterCard/Visa credit for the trip just so that I have options/cover !!??

Could anyone recommend a good credit card option?
    Flights are booked - car rental isn't - hotels neither (road tripping and booking as we go is the vibe !!)

Something that I can just pay off instantly or at the end of the month - not looking for a credit facility at all - just want the security/flexibility that I can't get with my Visa debit

Thanks all !!

xxx
Page 2
    • Nick_C
    • By Nick_C 6th Dec 17, 11:14 PM
    • 3,137 Posts
    • 4,175 Thanks
    Nick_C
    When you've lost the debate the only thing left you can do is a personal attack against your opponent.
    Originally posted by Anthorn
    Indeed. Is that why you tried to belittle me by suggesting - quite incorrectly - that I have little experience of traveling in the US?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

614Posts Today

4,359Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Exactly. Politics already suffered from our adversarial system - pushing people to oppose not compromise. That ha? https://t.co/gETVyA6HWA

• RT @bbclaurak: Thanks Martin - we know we can?t please all the people all the time (stands by for grief) but try hard to show how it actual?

• Morning. I'm on my way to my last @GMB 7:40 deals of the week of 2017. This week including gift card warning, free? https://t.co/2dcNviXxsN

• Follow Martin