Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Verb
    • By Verb 4th Dec 17, 8:45 AM
    • 174Posts
    • 5Thanks
    Verb
    Valspar paint glitter
    • 4th Dec 17, 8:45 AM
    Valspar paint glitter 4th Dec 17 at 8:45 AM
    Morning

I am wondering if anyone has ever put this dried glitter into grout for my tiles in the bathroom.
    I haven't seen anything that says you can't just thought I would check.

Sam
Page 1
    • Doozergirl
    • By Doozergirl 4th Dec 17, 9:05 AM
    • 24,079 Posts
    • 66,688 Thanks
    Doozergirl
    • 4th Dec 17, 9:05 AM
    • 4th Dec 17, 9:05 AM
    No idea.

I do know that Porcelanosa sell glittery grout.
    Everything that is supposed to be in heaven is already here on earth.
    • Davesnave
    • By Davesnave 4th Dec 17, 9:44 AM
    • 23,688 Posts
    • 89,658 Thanks
    Davesnave
    • 4th Dec 17, 9:44 AM
    • 4th Dec 17, 9:44 AM
    A warning that glitter is the new thing to hate, and I'm not talking Gary here.

Apparently, the sea is full of it. Ecologically speaking, it's up there with 1978 fly spray.

It'll soon be as trendy as Bay City Rollers wallpaper.
    'A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they'll never sit in.'
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

728Posts Today

4,505Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's Twitter poll: Should pubs and restaurants be made by law to allow non customers (behaving reasonably) to use their toilets?

• Nice debating with (all but the rude ones) of you. Bedtime for me now. Goodnight #bbcqt

• RT @kevmthomas: @MartinSLewis It was a comment you made about the referendum being a binary choice on a non binary issue that helped me rea?

• Follow Martin