Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • RW991026
    • By RW991026 4th Dec 17, 2:08 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    RW991026
    Parking charge notice issued at Arena shopping park coventry
    • 4th Dec 17, 2:08 AM
    Parking charge notice issued at Arena shopping park coventry 4th Dec 17 at 2:08 AM
    Hello,

I am new to this and I have read the newbie section but I donít understand it all really and would like some advice. I received an overstay pcn for being over the time allotted for free parking by 24 minutes. I was a customer to the site as I purchased from the park. The signs provided on site I believe are difficult to notice whilst driving across a double mini roundabout and a box junction, is this valid enough for an appeal, also am I able to simply refuse to pay.

Thanks
Page 1
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 4th Dec 17, 10:45 AM
    • 1,136 Posts
    • 1,165 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    • 4th Dec 17, 10:45 AM
    • 4th Dec 17, 10:45 AM
    Edit your post. You are told to NOT reveal the drivers identity.

Call them "the driver".

Of course you can refuse to pay. Like any invoice all theyc an do to enforce payment is to try court.

Go back. Re-read the thread, and pick the most appropriate appeal based on the AOS (round circle) membership of the parking company.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,867Posts Today

7,322Users online

Martin's Twitter