Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmdnnlln
    • By jmdnnlln 3rd Dec 17, 8:34 PM
    • 59Posts
    • 20Thanks
    jmdnnlln
    isupply... don't let then supply YOU!!
    • 3rd Dec 17, 8:34 PM
    isupply... don't let then supply YOU!! 3rd Dec 17 at 8:34 PM
    We switched to isupply earlier this year on a 3yr deal..All was just great until Nov.

They repeatedly requested a meter reading to which I gave. Then on the 21st Nov I noticed a meter reader going about his rounds including my property.

On the 22nd Nov the reading was supplied to isupply WHO REJECTED the reading??.

It's total rubbish of course because it wasn't much different to the one I gave on the 7th Nov.

Now they want a photo of the meter to prove that their own meter reading was correct?..

Ok moving on, I looked on Trustpilot and TBH I was shocked at their reviews.. Mostly it's about METER READINGS...
    and I can just feel that I'm next in line for their atrocious customer service.

I have, out of frustration emailed them that if I have to start continually emailing, phoning, writing to them to get this sorted I will charge by the hour for each and every correspondence.

Cant see it working though but why should the customer have to dance to their tune when they are in the wrong..
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

434Posts Today

2,092Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Nice debating with (all but the rude ones) of you. Bedtime for me now. Goodnight #bbcqt

• RT @kevmthomas: @MartinSLewis It was a comment you made about the referendum being a binary choice on a non binary issue that helped me rea?

• To clarify this. Cameron's gamble that having a stark vote'd mean his team won. He gambled wrong (that's not a stat? https://t.co/NSCT3aKvGS

• Follow Martin