Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Natty68
    • By Natty68 3rd Dec 17, 8:19 PM
    • 2,402Posts
    • 34,598Thanks
    Natty68
    Weekly Flylady Thread 4th December 2017
    • 3rd Dec 17, 8:19 PM
    Weekly Flylady Thread 4th December 2017 3rd Dec 17 at 8:19 PM
    WOOHOO IT IS .....DECEMBER.....

What is FLYLADY? Well, it's our version of the US flylady idea - but we work on the principle that housework is not fun, it's boring, can be time-consuming, is often thankless but, unfortunately, necessary. It's here on Old Style to provide the support we all need and to make the whole task easier and quicker. We also accept that, sometimes, life just gets on top of us and we can't keep up, maybe because we're time-poor, not in the best of health and/or we have littlies who need us. We are definitely NOT control freaks aiming for perfection and utterly spotless show-homes.

Welcome to the weekly Flylady Thread. You're more than welcome to join us in the everlasting battle against dust, grime and gibble. The aim of our thread is to make those onerous tasks less daunting, and to support each other - and to make time for the finer things in life!

Right now the thread is looking very quiet...but please do remember we have to abide by MSE rules; each post should, ideally, include some mention of flying.

Thank you Valli for last week's thread.

Please follow the forum rules on this thread as Flylady has been here a LONG time and is a fabulous support and resource for lots of us. All posts should have some Flylady-related (ooh a compound adjective) content!

The idea is that even if you are really busy you don't need to fall off the wagon!

Every room comes back around next week so please donít stress about catching up

These lists are only suggestions and not a must do list; you are more than welcome to post and follow your own lists.

Also adding a declutter mission each day will help to gradually clear the clutter and make flying easier.

A few of the basics before we start the week

Hotspots are areas where if one thing gets put there, loads of other things follow!

Daily routines are anything you need to do on a daily basis like washing, swish and swipe kitchen and bathroom, ironing, making beds, vacuuming high traffic areas, making meals etc.

Night-time routines are all things which make getting ready in the morning easier, preparing clothes for the next day, making lunches, swish & swipes of the kitchen and tidying the living room before you go to bed plus personals like shower/brush teeth etc.

Fling Boogie - stick on some loud music, grab a bin bag and whiz around the house finding items that can go out with the rubbish, recycling, for charity shop, basically anything that will stop it cluttering your home.

Swish and swipe/S&S means have a quick wipe over an area such as a sink or toilet to prevent the build up of dirt. This is usually done on a daily basis

HHE/HHC/HHI Half Hour exercise/challenge/ironing ... run around for 30 minutes to the Benny Hill music frantically cleaning exercising or ironing.. other music may be used if you prefer!
    WM ~ Washing machine
    TD ~ Tumble dryer
    SC ~ Slowcooker
    BM ~ Breadmaker
    DW ~ Dishwasher
    SOAADFA ~ Sit on 'bottom' and do 'nothing'
    KH/XH/FW ~ Ex-husband and other not so polite versions
    DH/DD/DS/DW/DP ~ Dear husband/daughter/son/wife/partner/whatever
    OH/SO ~ Other half/significant other
    NN ~ nice neighbour
    Toxic (friend/mother/sister/whoever) ~ person in your life that seems to exist to make your life miserable
    AF ~ Aunt Flo 'time of the month'.. nothing to do with flying but it comes up often.
    ETA ~ Edited to add
    Gibble ~ miscellaneous crap that appears forever homeless
    Dot-to-dot ~ pick a small area (not a whole room) like a chair/coffee/table/shelf/worktop or wherever- thats your first 'dot' - totally clear it - clean it - and only put back what should be there - deal with what you have removed (not just move it somewhere else) then if you have time move on and do the same to another 'dot' -the idea is just like a dot to dot puzzle, you aim to join up all the dots and have a tidy room. The trick is to keep each dot tidy until you get them all joined up! All credit to AnW's Mum for this one
    RoD ~ Room of Doom, the one room that feels like it is a permanent pit and cannot be used to its potential!
    MAD half hour
    - Mad is the abbreviation for Make A Difference.
    The idea is that you have a Forth bridge (ie never-ending - or just huge) task but that you work on it in half-hour bursts. This way you know you ARE stooping, and that you won't get it finished but you will make a difference - so it might be clearing out - the garage or shed, or clothes sorting, or weeding - you get the picture - but rather than keep going until you've lost the will to live you do half an hour...but, eventually those half hours will get the job done!

Mr S/A/T/M/L/Al - supermarkets Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Morrisons, Lidl, Aldi. You get the picture!!

Click here to read Toots wonderful welcome guide

So here goes this week:
    Monday ~ Grotty Kitchen and Gloomy Dining Room
    Level One...
    Declutter and mop/vacuum the floors
    Find and wipe the worksurfaces
    Level Two...
    Wipe the big appliances and units.. don't forget kickboards!
    Wipe small appliances and replace.. do one thoroughly.. descale or decrumb or degunge!Clear and wipe a shelf or window sill
    Level Three...
    Wipe the table and replace the cloth if necessary.
    Sort through and clean out one cupboard
    Clean the oven and hob.. or if you really canít face it how about getting someone in to clean it for you.. I am!!!!
    MAD half hour Ė Sort out gifts for teachers or friends. Do you need to give Christmas Boxes to milkmen, window cleaners etc?I know I need to sort out a Christmas Box for my lovely postman, who is very good and even knows when I am up and about now so he can deliver any parcels

Extras
    • Don't forget any cards and presents posted!
    • Check through Christmas ornaments, do any need throwing away or replacing. Last thing you want when you decorate your tree is to find broken ornaments!!!
    • Clean out the fridge.. make use of anything almost past its best
    • Wash the windows
    • Clean the top of the kitchen wall units.. if you can reach.. no accidents please!!
    • Dust and Deweb
    • How are you doing with your Nov/Dec pledges? Are we all nearing the finish line?

Christmas Extras
    • Finalise those last minute presents you have to buy..
    • Wrap all the presents for family/friends
    • Finalise shopping orders/lists for your christmas food shop.. remember shops are only closed for one day!!!!

Tuesday ~ Luscious Living Room, hallway, stairs
    Level One...

Clear the floor of clutter
    Tidy the baubles and lights on the tree.. OR PUT UP YOUR TREE
    Level Two...
    Vacuum the stairs and hallway and living room
    Wipe and water plants
    Wash the windows
    Level Three...
    Wipe the sofas and wash any skanky soft furnishings
    Sort coats, shoes and bags
    Wipe the paintwork in the hallway and up the stairs.

Extras
    • Check the smoke alarms
    • Fill a binbag for charity shop
    • Finalise your christmas menu and shopping list
    • Defluff and deweb these rooms

Christmas Extras
    • Stick any cards up..
    • Christmas wrapping, try and get at least a few done
    • Replace the batteries in your annoying singing things, if you have any. Or haven't done what I did last year - threw them in the bin!!!!!
    • Make a receipts envelope for all the receipts from Christmas presents, just incase anything needs to go back

Thursday ~ Master messroom! and landing
    Level One...

Strip the bedding and get it washed!
    Level Two...
    30 minutes floordrobe/junk clearing!
    Vacuum and turn the mattress, vacuum the landing and floor
    Remake the bed
    Clean the windows
    Level Three...
    Wash any curtains/etc that are in need
    Wipe down all the furry paintwork
    Fill a binbag for charity shop or the bin!

Extras
    • HHI
    • Update remaining present lists
    • Collect all the dirty laundry from upstairs
    • Clean out any pets/wash pet bedding
    • Wash some light shades

Christmas Extras
    • Make a timetable for christmas prepartions.. turkey in.. turkey out.. etc
    • Spend 30 minutes just having time for yourself, whatever it is doing, because we probably won't have time next week
    • Chase up any deliveries you are waiting for that have not arrived
    • Update remaining present lists

Friday - Let's play catchy-up
    Level One...

S&S the kitchen and bathroom
    Spend 30 minute pampering yourself!!
    Level Two...
    Catch up the the window washing
    Catch up on the floor mopping/vacuuming
    Catch up on the dewebbing and dusting!
    Level Three...
    Collect ALL the dirty laundry from about the house inc and bedding that needs changing..
    Spend 15 minutes on your filing
    Clean ALL the filters and drawers etc on the kitchen appliances

Extras
    • Wipe down ALL the paintwork you keep putting off
    • Choose a manky kitchen cupboard and make it shine.. the inside.. NOT the outside!
    • Clean out any pets/wash pet bedding
    • Clean the pantry or airing cupboard or understairs cupboard or shed..

Christmas Extras
    • Post all the cards you need to post. Last posting dates are drawing very close.
    • Wipe out the freezer.. defrost if needed!!
    • Straighten the baubles and lights on the christmas tree.. and if you haven't done it.. get it up stop being such a humbug!
    • Write and send christmas cards!!
    • Update remaining present lists!!!
    • Wrap some more presents..
    • Make a timetable for christmas prepartions.. turkey in.. turkey out.. etc!!!
    Last edited by Natty68; 08-12-2017 at 5:23 AM.

Struggling financially

Mortgage Free as of 20.9.17
Page 5
    • atypicalblonde
    • By atypicalblonde 7th Dec 17, 10:00 AM
    • 2,550 Posts
    • 16,326 Thanks
    atypicalblonde
    Morning ladies

Lynne - so happy your windows are finally being done tomorrow

Kiddies away to school/pre-school, beds made and DW has just finished. I have also walked the dog and now enjoying a

It is really windy here, and forecast to be veerrry cold tomorrow. For now I am staying put, but I must go volunteering in an hour. Venison pie and roasties for tea which I am very much looking forward to. Right, off to hoover and mop the kitchen floor.

Have fab days all xx
    MFW
    Mortgage 8.2.15 - £171,064.64 Mortgage 17.11.17 - £119,999.04
    Aiming to be MF 1.10.2020
    • LameWolf
    • By LameWolf 7th Dec 17, 2:25 PM
    • 10,018 Posts
    • 107,663 Thanks
    LameWolf
    *Sigh* I hoped I'd get away with not bothering - but Mr LW has been making noises about putting the Yuletide tat decs up. So he's now going round the tops of the walls and light fitments with the sheep-onna-stick, as I said this had to be done first. After which, he can scrub the loo. Am I evil or what? My theory is, the longer I keep him busy, the longer it is before he goes up in the loft to fetch the dratted things down.
    LameWolf
    If your dog thinks you're the best, don't seek a second opinion.
    • YORKSHIRELASS
    • By YORKSHIRELASS 7th Dec 17, 6:50 PM
    • 4,378 Posts
    • 35,658 Thanks
    YORKSHIRELASS
    Hi all

Tired. Yes I know I am like a stuck record but phew what a day. Working on a project for a very demanding boss which is interesting but at the end of it I could have gone off on a complete tangent and he may not use my ideas. But hey ho I can only do my best.

VAT return for job no. 2 is done in the nick of time. DH bless him hoovered through, made beds, emptied DW and tidied. Lets hope its more than a one off gesture!

So back to the paid stuff in a minute. Just reviewed what I have bought the boys and I have spent a lot this year but really pleased with what I have bought. Lots of clothes and practical stuff that they both need. DS1 is struggling on his part time apprenticeship wage so I have stocked him up with hair gel, razor blades, socks, thermals etc.

Loving the simplified life idea here too.

Right, more work.
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 7th Dec 17, 8:04 PM
    • 376 Posts
    • 4,431 Thanks
    Fayolle
    Hi everyone,
    Tired, not much sleep again last night, didn't get away from work until later than I had hoped...blah blah blah...and repeat! I can't find the motivation to get much flying done once it gets dark either. I suppose it was a slight improvement that I have actually run the WM and the DW is now going, the ironing pile has been demolished, a bag of "stuff" has left the house, and the bathroom has been cleaned. The never ending pile of paperwork has been reduced, and I've got a couple more emails to send to get them off my list. I seem to be successfully avoiding writing the Christmas cards though, apart from the all important Flylady ones of course.

DH is out at his third Christmas dinner of the week, so I am in my pjs already. Just because I can.

I am taking DD for a scan tomorrow which is a 3 hour round trip. It was a scheduled one, but the consultant has upped the importance after our scare a couple of months ago. Any spare posi-vibes would be much appreciated.
    • ionafan
    • By ionafan 7th Dec 17, 10:49 PM
    • 2,259 Posts
    • 33,790 Thanks
    ionafan
    Oodles of posivibes for Fayolle's DD xx

Another one who's tired here. Yesterday's gardening activities meant that I couldn't get to sleep last night because of the pain from the arthritis in my arms and shoulders. DH was tossing and turning (and even singing in his sleep at one point!) so I gave up, went downstairs and made myself a decaff coffee to warm myself up, and then curled up on the sofa. I didn't sleep very well because there isn't room for me to stretch out properly, but I finally woke up at 8.20 this morning.

Progress has been slow today, but this morning I finished cleaning downstairs and DH hoovered . This afternoon I have shortened my enormous list by telling the vicar that I can't do something I'd planned (mainly because I need helpers and haven't got enough suitable people yet), and he shortened it further by admitting that he's double booked the date when we'd planned to hold the toddlers' nativity service with the local primary school's carol service, so it's a good thing I hadn't sent out any invitations yet!

Snow forecast for tomorrow... brrrrrrr!
    • Natty68
    • By Natty68 8th Dec 17, 5:26 AM
    • 2,402 Posts
    • 34,598 Thanks
    Natty68
    Morning all, how are we all doing with our pledges, those that have signed up for them, now that the 2nd week is nearly over? Did you achieve what you pledged or are you still ongoing with them. Afraid I failed mine big time.. My ironing piles have not decreased infact one of them has increased.. Hope you all did better than me

Lots of positive vibes for Fayolle's DD for today's scan..
    Lynne I hope your windows get done today and it's not put off again.

I'm another one that's tired.. I just want to curl up under my duvet and stay asleep in the warmth. I think it's because of the weather outside, well that's what I'm putting it down to..

I'm going to get myself into gear today, hopefully..lol, and get the living room Christmas Tree friendly. As well as finish the cards that need posting to various people today. I also need to pop into Card Factory and get my special cards otherwise I won't get them out in time. Plus I need to finish up my Mr M's christmas food order and pop it in otherwise it will be too late and they will run out of food for collection Christmas Eve. I may do the food order while it's nice and quiet in the house at the moment due to DH being asleep upstairs as he's working from home today.
    Last edited by Natty68; 08-12-2017 at 5:37 AM.

Struggling financially

• Jazee
    • By Jazee 8th Dec 17, 7:16 AM
    • 4,090 Posts
    • 47,969 Thanks
    Jazee
    Morning all. Hope you're all ok today.

So far this morning I have walked the dogs and cleaned the window and sill in the kitchen. About to see what I can do from the list in 15 mins then I'm off to the hospital before the paid stuff.

I have this evening to myself so the plan is to wrap Christmas presents.

Have a great day everyone.
    The "Save 12k in 2017" Thread! (#20) December £355 Total £12694.84/£12000

• mrs-moneypenny
    • By mrs-moneypenny 8th Dec 17, 7:54 AM
    • 15,359 Posts
    • 196,426 Thanks
    mrs-moneypenny
    Morning all
    Hugs good wishes and posi vibes to all who need/want them
    In work till 6 today An day hoping to take my dad out tomorrow but need to get Christmas posting finished so post office run planned for first thing tomorrow-draw back of working full time now po is shut by the time I get done.
    Will have a blitz through the lists over the weekend and get the last few deccys up. I want to finish wrapping by next Wednesday if I can.
    grocery challenge November budget £400 spent £
    SPC~11 No100 : : X4 O/t fund so far
    read your books challenge-currently on Me before you
    xstitch challenge 63 Thumbelina
    17in 2017 challenge 3/17
    • Lover of Lycra
    • By Lover of Lycra 8th Dec 17, 8:39 AM
    • 63 Posts
    • 325 Thanks
    Lover of Lycra
    Positive vibes coming from a snow covered Scotland this morning.
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 8th Dec 17, 8:57 AM
    • 376 Posts
    • 4,431 Thanks
    Fayolle
    Jumping on quickly before the broadband gives up again. I don't think it likes the cold...

Fingers crossed for the windows today, Lynnejk, but,my - that is going to be chilly!

I wish I lived nearer, Natty, then I could give your ironing pile a good go for you! But thanks to you, I have an empty spare room wardrobe, and 2 out of 3 empty drawers! The wardrobe is now holding the unwrapped Christmas presents, but previously they would have been scattered in bags around the place, and I know they all have a deadline to be out. The only 2 things from that wardrobe that I have left to go from the house are electrical, so I'm still looking for somewhere that will take them. I think the local hospice will, but I will need to collect a few together to make it worth their while. Mind you, with clearing FiL's house, that may not be an issue...

Thanks a million for the posivibes. Catch up later. X
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 8th Dec 17, 9:02 AM
    • 376 Posts
    • 4,431 Thanks
    Fayolle
    Jumping on quickly before the broadband gives up again. I don't think it likes the cold...

Fingers crossed for the windows today, Lynnejk, but,my - that is going to be chilly!

I wish I lived nearer, Natty, then I could give your ironing pile a good go for you! But thanks to you, I have an empty spare room wardrobe, and 2 out of 3 empty drawers! The wardrobe is now holding the unwrapped Christmas presents, but previously they would have been scattered in bags around the place, and I know they all have a deadline to be out. The only 2 things from that wardrobe that I have left to go from the house are electrical, so I'm still looking for somewhere that will take them. I think the local hospice will, but I will need to collect a few together to make it worth their while. Mind you, with clearing FiL's house, that may not be an issue...

Thanks a million for the posivibes. Catch up later. X
    • Fayolle
    • By Fayolle 8th Dec 17, 9:04 AM
    • 376 Posts
    • 4,431 Thanks
    Fayolle
    Whoops sorry! Darn broadband went down 3 times then posted twice!
    • Lover of Lycra
    • By Lover of Lycra 8th Dec 17, 9:47 AM
    • 63 Posts
    • 325 Thanks
    Lover of Lycra
    Last night I cleaned the bathroom and changed the towels. I tried to replace the toilet seat because one of the hinges is broken so the seat shift a little when you sit in it, no great problem for me but I have to go through the same rigmarole every time I have a parental visit, but of course the toilet seat I bought is the wrong size so it's going back to B&Q this afternoon. This is probably going to be the biggest problem I have today so overall I'd say that I am winning.

My Sky contract ended on Tuesday so I need to pick up my new Freesat recorder this evening and return Sky's Q box to them.

The bedding in my room and the spare room need changing, in fact I need to put the winter duvet on the spare bed or mum will be very cold tomorrow night.

Little furry's cage needs cleaning out and then some general S&S and vacuuming.
    • lynnejk
    • By lynnejk 8th Dec 17, 11:47 AM
    • 5,038 Posts
    • 52,393 Thanks
    lynnejk
    Top of the morning to you all

Only flying so far today was catching the rest of the dust bunnies as last of furniture moved out the way at sparrow's f*rt this morning

Window men arrived and started at 8.00am sharp - it's Friday

The noise is incredible so now have a headache to join my cough and cold, but at least the sun's shining and the temps have gone up to 2 degrees !

DH has gone to a jobs fair in nearby town and I'm shut in the kitchen atm, until they finish another room and then I'll get moved again. Just going to make a cuppa whilst I can - back laters
    Lx
    £10day..2014=3213..2015=3421..2016=3238..2017=2370....DEC=80.15/310
    GrocC..2014=2162..2015=2083..2016=2181..2017=1800....DEC=67.86/200
    Bulk buy.......DEC=101.44
    GC.NSD....2015=216....2016=213....2017=191....DEC=2/15
    SPC130x60...2014=1178...2015=1287...2016=4616...2017=3843.51
    OS WL= -4/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £10,250
    • Natty68
    • By Natty68 8th Dec 17, 12:36 PM
    • 2,402 Posts
    • 34,598 Thanks
    Natty68
    Cards received from the following:

Dancemum
    Dizzy
    Narc0
    Fayolle
    ATB
    Honeybees
    Lynne

Struggling financially

• ionafan
    • By ionafan 8th Dec 17, 12:53 PM
    • 2,259 Posts
    • 33,790 Thanks
    ionafan
    Glad you're getting your windows today, after all the delays, Lynne. Wrap up warm and don't sit still for so long that you freeze

Beautiful snow here, and we even had a bit of sunshine to make it even more beautiful. Rosie hates rain but, it appears, loves snow - we've been out for our usual walk this morning and the only time she sat down and refused to go any further was up on the fields where it was sleeting heavily. She has now eaten her breakfast and is lying beside me, fast asleep.

DH is going out shopping while I work this afternoon.
    Natty, the Flylady Christmas cards are written and will be posted by DH shortly.
    • Honey Bear
    • By Honey Bear 8th Dec 17, 1:29 PM
    • 4,672 Posts
    • 47,032 Thanks
    Honey Bear
    Tired, not much sleep again last night, didn't get away from work until later than I had hoped...blah blah blah...and repeat! I can't find the motivation to get much flying done once it gets dark either. I suppose it was a slight improvement that I have actually run the WM and the DW is now going, the ironing pile has been demolished, a bag of "stuff" has left the house, and the bathroom has been cleaned. The never ending pile of paperwork has been reduced, and I've got a couple more emails to send to get them off my list. I seem to be successfully avoiding writing the Christmas cards though, apart from the all important Flylady ones of course.

I am taking DD for a scan tomorrow which is a 3 hour round trip. It was a scheduled one, but the consultant has upped the importance after our scare a couple of months ago. Any spare posi-vibes would be much appreciated.
    Originally posted by Fayolle
    Posi-vibes for your DD's scan today, Fayolle, and if you ask me you've done a huge amount of Flying. That's not a short list at all - sometimes just keeping up with the dailies is as much as we can do.

Just staying on top of it myself because I'm allowing myself the luxury of sewing.

Could anyone point me in the right direction for a really good beginner's Access online tutorial - from scratch? I'm fairly computer literate, fine with word and excel but the place where I'm now volunteering wants a database of people's skills, ethnic monitoring and training records and they've got Access but no-one with any experience of setting up databases. I've had training 25+ years ago on other databases but Access is completely new for me and I'd like to crack on with this.

ETA: The pledge thing is coming on slowly. I've done the first and fattest file in the second drawer of the filing cabinet and we turned out the cupboard under the ensuite sink on Monday when the plumber was here. I'm not planning on doing a lot extra for Christmas this year so I'm planning on finishing up the cupboard, drawer and sorting frenzy by New Year, I think. Then everything will be have been done at least once this year.
    Last edited by Honey Bear; 08-12-2017 at 4:27 PM.
    Keeping it AF
    • Narc0lepsy
    • By Narc0lepsy 8th Dec 17, 4:10 PM
    • 1,450 Posts
    • 20,927 Thanks
    Narc0lepsy
    Morning all, how are we all doing with our pledges, those that have signed up for them, now that the 2nd week is nearly over? Did you achieve what you pledged or are you still ongoing with them. Afraid I failed mine big time.. My ironing piles have not decreased infact one of them has increased.. Hope you all did better than me
    Originally posted by Natty68
    If you are allowed to say the F word, then so am I. My priority for the next 3 days, as Mr N is going away with his friends, is to finish the unmentionable number of reports currently outstanding. Once they are done, it will be a big contributory factor to getting rid of/filing some paperwork.
    Remember...a layer of dust protects the wood beneath it.
    • Narc0lepsy
    • By Narc0lepsy 8th Dec 17, 4:11 PM
    • 1,450 Posts
    • 20,927 Thanks
    Narc0lepsy
    Could anyone point me in the right direction for a really good beginner's Access online tutorial - from scratch? I'm fairly computer literate, fine with word and excel but the place where I'm now volunteering wants a database of people's skills, ethnic monitoring and training records and they've got Access but no-one with any experience of setting up databases. I've had training 25+ years ago on other databases but Access is completely new for me and I'd like to crack on with this.
    Originally posted by Honey Bear
    Have you tried YouTube? Or any of the tutorials within Access itself, in the Help facility?
    Remember...a layer of dust protects the wood beneath it.
    • Honey Bear
    • By Honey Bear 8th Dec 17, 4:28 PM
    • 4,672 Posts
    • 47,032 Thanks
    Honey Bear
    Thanks Narco, they're my Go To places and I've reserved Access for Dummies at the library. I just wondered if anyone had a particular You Tube video or anywhere else they'd tried and could recommend as particularly helpful.
    Keeping it AF
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,642Posts Today

7,288Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Interesting result so far in my Twitter Poll double header... While 50% prefer GIVING gift vouchers to cash, 70% pr? https://t.co/zKgxQfLNAb

• Today's twitter poll PART 2: Some feel giving cash is a bit gauche, so prefer to go with a gift voucher (GV). If? https://t.co/YMr1VUflay

• Today's twitter poll PART 1: Some feel giving cash is a bit gauche, so prefer to go with a gift voucher (GV). If? https://t.co/OfKhh4pF2w

• Follow Martin