Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Diane Sampson 77
    • By Diane Sampson 77 3rd Dec 17, 7:25 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Diane Sampson 77
    Title Deeds Change required if number of bedrooms increased?
    • 3rd Dec 17, 7:25 PM
    Title Deeds Change required if number of bedrooms increased? 3rd Dec 17 at 7:25 PM
    Hi,

I have a 1 bedroom property that I live in and am thinking of changing the layout so can fit in 2 bedrooms as there is plenty of sq footage for 2 bedrooms. Does anyone know if I have to get the Title Deeds changed to show 2 bedrooms and if so any idea of cost to do this? Any advice appreciated.

Diane
Page 1
    • G_M
    • By G_M 3rd Dec 17, 7:32 PM
    • 42,303 Posts
    • 49,146 Thanks
    G_M
    • 3rd Dec 17, 7:32 PM
    • 3rd Dec 17, 7:32 PM
    No. Title does not show number of bedroos or even size of building.

Basically just shows the boundary. You own everythng inside that.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

728Posts Today

4,505Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's Twitter poll: Should pubs and restaurants be made by law to allow non customers (behaving reasonably) to use their toilets?

• Nice debating with (all but the rude ones) of you. Bedtime for me now. Goodnight #bbcqt

• RT @kevmthomas: @MartinSLewis It was a comment you made about the referendum being a binary choice on a non binary issue that helped me rea?

• Follow Martin