Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • chris112
    • By chris112 3rd Dec 17, 10:30 AM
    • 35Posts
    • 1Thanks
    chris112
    Is a landlord legallyrequired to put a ramp in a flat block entrance, not yet tenant
    • 3rd Dec 17, 10:30 AM
    Is a landlord legallyrequired to put a ramp in a flat block entrance, not yet tenant 3rd Dec 17 at 10:30 AM
    I privately rent and use an electric wheelchair

im looking at a 6flat online which seems ideal but there are 2 small step to the front door

i asked the estate agent if the landlord could put a ramp there and they said its a company that owns/lts the block and they wouldnt want to do that and it wouldnt be fair on the other 10 residents in the block

is this legally fair for the to act in this way?
    i knoe the company decides who they select as a tenant so they could cover it up eith a different excuse

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-70427372.html
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,702Posts Today

5,931Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin