Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ps2mint
    • By ps2mint 3rd Dec 17, 8:36 AM
    • 10Posts
    • 0Thanks
    ps2mint
    BT price rise game
    • 3rd Dec 17, 8:36 AM
    BT price rise game 3rd Dec 17 at 8:36 AM
    Hi all
    Had my email from BT saying prices are going up. As I was in a promotional period I was surprised about the rise but they confirmed it over the phone.
    It appears to be the case that if I sign up for a new 18 month deal with them the price will remain the same (until they put it up again next year!)
    Do you think it would make sense to start a new 18 month contract? Currently pay £29.99 for infinity and looking at other providers there doesn’t appear to be too much difference in price.
    Advice much appreciated!
    Thanks
Page 1
    • JJ Egan
    • By JJ Egan 3rd Dec 17, 8:48 AM
    • 9,955 Posts
    • 4,102 Thanks
    JJ Egan
    • 3rd Dec 17, 8:48 AM
    • 3rd Dec 17, 8:48 AM
    Only you can decide .
    See multiple BT price rise posts and thread .
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

420Posts Today

2,017Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Nice debating with (all but the rude ones) of you. Bedtime for me now. Goodnight #bbcqt

• RT @kevmthomas: @MartinSLewis It was a comment you made about the referendum being a binary choice on a non binary issue that helped me rea?

• To clarify this. Cameron's gamble that having a stark vote'd mean his team won. He gambled wrong (that's not a stat? https://t.co/NSCT3aKvGS

• Follow Martin