Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 2nd Dec 17, 11:18 PM
    • 7,763Posts
    • 8,028Thanks
    pappa golf
    Ice
    • 2nd Dec 17, 11:18 PM
    Ice 2nd Dec 17 at 11:18 PM
    With the cold weather what's everyone using for scraping the frost off of their windscreens? I'm having problems getting mine clear. I used my Halfords discount card but it only got 20% off.
Page 2
    • 306chris
    • By 306chris 3rd Dec 17, 7:01 PM
    • 229 Posts
    • 206 Thanks
    306chris
    Just press the buttons for the two heated screens.

Easy peasy.

Just make sure the door seals are in good nick and treated with gummi pflege and I don't tend to have any issues.
    Bedroom Tax / Spare room subsidy / Housing Benefit Reduction - It's the same thing, get over it.
    • knightstyle
    • By knightstyle 3rd Dec 17, 9:14 PM
    • 4,487 Posts
    • 1,650 Thanks
    knightstyle
    When I was in Canada we used a built-in heater to warm the engine oil and one to warm the inside of the car, these were run from a mains connection that plugged into the back of the car.
    Now in the UK I wedge a fan heater in between the front seats, 15mins and the car is warm and defrosted.
    • BeenThroughItAll
    • By BeenThroughItAll 3rd Dec 17, 9:25 PM
    • 4,614 Posts
    • 4,041 Thanks
    BeenThroughItAll
    Serious answer to joke - Webasto diesel heater.
    • consumers_revenge
    • By consumers_revenge 3rd Dec 17, 10:19 PM
    • 2,934 Posts
    • 1,557 Thanks
    consumers_revenge
    Don't you guys send the Butler or small children out like I do?
    • pappa golf
    • By pappa golf 3rd Dec 17, 10:20 PM
    • 7,763 Posts
    • 8,028 Thanks
    pappa golf
    Don't you guys send the Butler or small children out like I do?
    Originally posted by consumers_revenge
    and allow them access to your 20% off card?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,155Posts Today

5,578Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin