Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Morus193
    • By Morus193 2nd Dec 17, 3:42 PM
    • 13Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Morus193
    Investing in Asia
    • 2nd Dec 17, 3:42 PM
    Investing in Asia 2nd Dec 17 at 3:42 PM
    As someone who has almost zero experience in investing in Asia I would be greatful if someone could give me some advice. I am interested in having some investments in Asia as that is where I believe the biggest growth will come from in the future, what funds/companies are worth considering for investing? How would I purchase/invest with these companies? I would like to include countries like China, India, Vietnam, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Singapore. I don't mind having medium to high risk investments. I appreciate any suggestions, thanks.
Page 2
    • Sue58
    • By Sue58 7th Dec 17, 10:01 AM
    • 90 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    Sue58
    I also only hold 1 IT for this region Fidelity Asian Values (FAS).
    Originally posted by ArchBair
    My husband put some money into FAS about 6 months ago and he said its been very poor to date so I advised him to top up his holding!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,478Posts Today

7,225Users online

Martin's Twitter