Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 2nd Dec 17, 11:52 AM
    • 3,569Posts
    • 19,063Thanks
    Misslayed
    Won £1000! Thanks Lakshmi!
    • 2nd Dec 17, 11:52 AM
    Won £1000! Thanks Lakshmi! 2nd Dec 17 at 11:52 AM
    I won £1000 cash on Heart FM Cadmas advent! Had to go live on the radio, NO IDEA what I said, my heart was going like the clappers. Thank you thank you thank you Lakshmi for posting. There’s a prize every day.

Edit It was Cadvent, not Cadmas! I just had to answer a simple question
    Last edited by Misslayed; 03-12-2017 at 8:39 AM.
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Page 2
    • HoneyBooBoo
    • By HoneyBooBoo 3rd Dec 17, 11:42 AM
    • 3,829 Posts
    • 252,593 Thanks
    HoneyBooBoo
    Congrats! Happy spending/saving!!
    • shazjack
    • By shazjack 3rd Dec 17, 12:24 PM
    • 3,157 Posts
    • 24,362 Thanks
    shazjack
    Well done, great prize!
    • okane ga nai
    • By okane ga nai 3rd Dec 17, 2:27 PM
    • 4,185 Posts
    • 401,348 Thanks
    okane ga nai
    What a fantastic win. Congratulations
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 4th Dec 17, 9:24 AM
    • 8,838 Posts
    • 21,141 Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    Well done Misslayed!! Will you get it before Christmas?
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
    • fermi
    • By fermi 4th Dec 17, 9:34 AM
    • 39,322 Posts
    • 47,139 Thanks
    fermi
    Congratulations.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debt-Free Wannabe, Bankruptcy, Credit Cards and Loans boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

Free/impartial debt advice: National Debtline | StepChange Debt Charity | Find your local CAB

IVA & fee charging DMP companies: Profits from misery, motivated ONLY by greed
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,225Posts Today

6,744Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• RT @stoneygran: @MartinSLewis I furtively used a pub toilet last night before getting on the bus and felt really guilty!

• Follow Martin