Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • JennyP
    • By JennyP 2nd Dec 17, 9:03 AM
    • 705Posts
    • 319Thanks
    JennyP
    Simply Cook - trial for £3
    • 2nd Dec 17, 9:03 AM
    Simply Cook - trial for £3 2nd Dec 17 at 9:03 AM
    Facebook keeps offering me a Simply Cook trial box for £3. After the Apprentice this week, I am curious about recipe boxes but before I sign up for the trial, I want to know how easy it would be to cancel without ever buying a full price one. Is cancellation online or do you have to phone? Don't want to get sucked into something it's hard to get out of!
Page 1
    • meer53
    • By meer53 2nd Dec 17, 10:07 AM
    • 8,981 Posts
    • 13,045 Thanks
    meer53
    • 2nd Dec 17, 10:07 AM
    • 2nd Dec 17, 10:07 AM
    According to their website you cancel by emailing them as per their FAQ's. £3 for a box of spices etc seems very steep to me.
    • JennyP
    • By JennyP 2nd Dec 17, 10:13 AM
    • 705 Posts
    • 319 Thanks
    JennyP
    • 2nd Dec 17, 10:13 AM
    • 2nd Dec 17, 10:13 AM
    Thanks. I didn't spot that on the website.
    Actually I got it for £1 so not too bad. I wanted the recipe ideas - we're mainly veggie and 3 out of 4 boxes were things I would never normally cook.
    If anyone else wants to try it for a pound, you can use code JP0511. In interests of being honest, I get a free box if you do. Hope I am not breaking the rules by posting that - I will delete it if I am.
    • redfox
    • By redfox 2nd Dec 17, 10:24 AM
    • 12,496 Posts
    • 35,667 Thanks
    redfox
    • 2nd Dec 17, 10:24 AM
    • 2nd Dec 17, 10:24 AM
    If anyone else wants to try it for a pound, you can use code JP0511. In interests of being honest, I get a free box if you do.
    Originally posted by JennyP

referral links and suggestions are only permitted on the Referrers Board (please read the forum rule). The thread has been moved to the correct board.

If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Quick Grabbit, Food Shopping & Groceries, Shop but don't drop, Loans and Cutting Tax boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Pease remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

• JennyP
    • By JennyP 2nd Dec 17, 10:26 AM
    • 705 Posts
    • 319 Thanks
    JennyP
    • 2nd Dec 17, 10:26 AM
    • 2nd Dec 17, 10:26 AM
    Didn't know about the referrers board. Thank you.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

280Posts Today

1,142Users online

Martin's Twitter