Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sirly
    • By Sirly 2nd Dec 17, 12:05 AM
    • 6Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Sirly
    Car Insurance worries
    • 2nd Dec 17, 12:05 AM
    Car Insurance worries 2nd Dec 17 at 12:05 AM
    Hello.

I renewed my car insurance with Diamond and realised the Direct debit had not gone through. I checked my renewal email (i always forget to check the email as I never shop around: I know, more fool me). The worry I have is when i read the email, there was a specific reference to the attendance on Speed Awareness courses when renewing.

I never realised you had to notify the company. I went on an SAC in March 2016, so I have had two renewals where I failed to declare it. Will I get a huge "fine" if I notify now? I only didnt because on the course they said you didnt have to say. Now Im terrified my insurance will be invalid.

Any help would be appreciated.
Page 1
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 2nd Dec 17, 12:08 AM
    • 18,905 Posts
    • 10,122 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    • 2nd Dec 17, 12:08 AM
    • 2nd Dec 17, 12:08 AM
    Wrong forum
    • Sirly
    • By Sirly 2nd Dec 17, 12:09 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Sirly
    • 2nd Dec 17, 12:09 AM
    • 2nd Dec 17, 12:09 AM
    I realised!! Ta
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,540Posts Today

6,643Users online

Martin's Twitter