Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • lynwestie
    • By lynwestie 1st Dec 17, 10:12 PM
    • 480Posts
    • 2,982Thanks
    lynwestie
    Anyone else having problems End dating
    • 1st Dec 17, 10:12 PM
    Anyone else having problems End dating 1st Dec 17 at 10:12 PM
    I'm doing my usual last minute end dating for today but for some reason only get 3 or 4 closing today 01/12

Anyone else or am I losing the plot tonight?
Page 1
    • Boom Boom
    • By Boom Boom 1st Dec 17, 11:10 PM
    • 104 Posts
    • 72 Thanks
    Boom Boom
    • 1st Dec 17, 11:10 PM
    • 1st Dec 17, 11:10 PM
    I noticed when I sorted then board the 01/12 were not in the usual place and were in the middle of the board for some reason.
    • oliveoyl
    • By oliveoyl 1st Dec 17, 11:16 PM
    • 2,408 Posts
    • 81,335 Thanks
    oliveoyl
    • 1st Dec 17, 11:16 PM
    • 1st Dec 17, 11:16 PM
    It'll be something to do with thread titles, normal comps still have E: whereas advents are A:
    TOP MONEYSAVING TIP

Make your own Pot Noodles using a flower pot, sawdust and some old shoe laces. Pour in boiling water, stir then allow to stand for two minutes before taking one mouthful, and throwing away. Just like the real thing!
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 1st Dec 17, 11:35 PM
    • 3,532 Posts
    • 18,875 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 1st Dec 17, 11:35 PM
    • 1st Dec 17, 11:35 PM
    It'll be something to do with thread titles, normal comps still have E: whereas advents are A:
    Originally posted by oliveoyl
    There are at least 22 pages beginning A:, the usual E: end dates donít start till after them.
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

368Posts Today

1,850Users online

Martin's Twitter