Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Vickimichelle
    • By Vickimichelle 1st Dec 17, 7:29 PM
    • 1,577Posts
    • 5,916Thanks
    Vickimichelle
    Talk Radio Maplin Competition
    • 1st Dec 17, 7:29 PM
    Talk Radio Maplin Competition 1st Dec 17 at 7:29 PM
    I had a phone call from Talk Radio tonight to say I've been shortlisted for the Maplin competition & was it ok to give my details to the producer so I may get a call Sunday morning

Has anyone ever had a call on air before? I'm so excited but really nervous

Thank you to whomever posted the competition

http://talkradio.co.uk/competitions
    Christmas is coming
Page 1
    • sleepyjones
    • By sleepyjones 2nd Dec 17, 9:21 AM
    • 3,682 Posts
    • 290,360 Thanks
    sleepyjones
    • 2nd Dec 17, 9:21 AM
    • 2nd Dec 17, 9:21 AM
    This one : http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5752688

Good luck!
    • Misslayed
    • By Misslayed 2nd Dec 17, 6:23 PM
    • 3,549 Posts
    • 18,922 Thanks
    Misslayed
    • 2nd Dec 17, 6:23 PM
    • 2nd Dec 17, 6:23 PM
    Yes! I had a call from Heart, quite a long “put you at your ease” type chat before the real thing. Best of luck, hope you win too!
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
    • Catmadroo
    • By Catmadroo 8th Dec 17, 9:29 PM
    • 315 Posts
    • 2,695 Thanks
    Catmadroo
    • 8th Dec 17, 9:29 PM
    • 8th Dec 17, 9:29 PM
    How did you do VickiMichelle?

I've had same call today to say I've been shortlisted for Monday and that you have to pick up within 5 rings could be anytime between 6am and 10am. I work in a school so wouldn't be able to answer after I'm in class and I have to drive along motorway too so worried they might call if I'm lucky enough when I can't get to the phone but its exciting to
    know I'm in with a chance
    Catmadroo

2017 wins: £2,017, £100 M&S vouchers, £200 evoucher driving lessons, My Little Pony toy bundle, How to train your dragon book set for school, Tickets to Ben & Holly
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

194Posts Today

1,498Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I realised I forgot in my links earlier. 1. Help to Buy ISAs, how they work and best buys...? https://t.co/BSCNPeqiVF

• RT @whatdawndid: Thanks to uncle @MartinSLewis I just received £200 back, just like that from the student loan company! Turns out that the?

• RT @LaraLewington: Shocked and saddened by Cheggers news. Working with him on It?s A Knockout was my 1st job in telly when I was just 19. H?

• Follow Martin