Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • littlerock
    • By littlerock 1st Dec 17, 5:55 PM
    • 1,220Posts
    • 181Thanks
    littlerock
    BT Broadband offer
    • 1st Dec 17, 5:55 PM
    BT Broadband offer 1st Dec 17 at 5:55 PM
    OH has just had a mailshot from BT saying that now that EE has joined them, they would like to offer him, as an EE business customer, a special Unlimited Broadband rate of £8.00 per month if he takes out a BT phone for £15.90 monthly rental.

There is no mention anywhere in the mail shot of the time scale or anything which says there is a time restriction on how long the Unlimited BT Broadband would be available at this rate. Am I right to be suspicious?
Page 1
    • mac.d
    • By mac.d 2nd Dec 17, 11:54 AM
    • 538 Posts
    • 414 Thanks
    mac.d
    • 2nd Dec 17, 11:54 AM
    • 2nd Dec 17, 11:54 AM
    See the following thread re an offer to BT customers with landline only (no broadband), they appear to be getting offered broadband free with no minimum contract, so I don't see why not?

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,474Posts Today

6,157Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin