Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Marania
    • By Marania 1st Dec 17, 5:07 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Marania
    PCN appeal
    • 1st Dec 17, 5:07 PM
    PCN appeal 1st Dec 17 at 5:07 PM
    I'm new to the forum and was hoping to find some help.

After reading the sticky threads I've appealed my PCN from Highview parking and have requested a POPLA code.

Following their initial letter they wrote to me twice without suppling a POPLA code. They are trying to fish out who the driver was (I am appealing as the keeper) and are thretening that if payment is not made in the next 14 days an initial debt collection charge will be applied.

I wander what are my options now without a POPLA code?
    Any advice will be really appreciated.
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 1st Dec 17, 5:19 PM
    • 16,895 Posts
    • 20,993 Thanks
    Redx
    • 1st Dec 17, 5:19 PM
    • 1st Dec 17, 5:19 PM
    email the BPA aos compliance section , attach copies of all paperwork , plus a timeline , and tell the BPA you are reporting a breach of the BPA CoP due to no popla code being issued and being threatened with debt collectors whilst an appeal is ongoing

see the newbies sticky thread for details
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,867Posts Today

7,322Users online

Martin's Twitter