Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • AncaPerca
    • By AncaPerca 1st Dec 17, 4:16 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    AncaPerca
    URGENT ADVICE NEEDED- Marston colector
    • 1st Dec 17, 4:16 PM
    URGENT ADVICE NEEDED- Marston colector 1st Dec 17 at 4:16 PM
    This year, around March i had a speed ticket, i book a free awarness course but because my little one how is 3yo was not feelling good i couldn't take it. I try to rebook but was to late and they tell me that i would receive a letter about the fine.
    In april we was forced by circumstances to move from the property and, due to multiple other problems, we forgot about that fine.
    In 3.11.17 we receive a letter on my new adress saying that i need to pay 645£ but no futher explanation. We call Marston and ask them to send us ăll the document but tehy refuse.
    Today we receive another letter, saying that they came to colect the 645£ but because we were not home they will come back later. We give them a call asking again about the documents but they refused, start threating us that they will came to take things from house and if we don't allow them i will go in prison, mlther of a 3yo kid whit no job, loads o other problems, we live only from my husband sallary that hardly cover our living.
    Any advice is good, please help as asap.
    Thank you!
Page 1
    • Redx
    • By Redx 1st Dec 17, 5:06 PM
    • 16,904 Posts
    • 21,016 Thanks
    Redx
    • 1st Dec 17, 5:06 PM
    • 1st Dec 17, 5:06 PM
    best advice for you is twofold

1) contact sheila at baliffadviceonline (herbie21 on here) and see what she has to say about it

2) try pepipoo forums , sign up using a gmail email address (not hotmail)

we tend to help with private parking charges
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,478Posts Today

7,225Users online

Martin's Twitter