Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • SamsReturn
    • By SamsReturn 1st Dec 17, 4:01 PM
    • 1,667Posts
    • 2,948Thanks
    SamsReturn
    Great British Bake Off Saves Railway Station.
    • 1st Dec 17, 4:01 PM
    Great British Bake Off Saves Railway Station. 1st Dec 17 at 4:01 PM
    Once the loneliest rail station in Britain, with just 12 passengers in a year, Shippea Hill has now seen the biggest percentage growth in Britain.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-42196835
    Great British Bake Off finalist Ian Cumming offered mince pies to people who disembarked at the station on Christmas Eve 2016.

I don't think we can even get a bag of crisps at my local station.
    UPDATE:
    London Waterloo maintained its title as Britain's busiest station for the 14th consecutive year.
    Some 99.4 million passengers used the station in the past year, up by more than 250,000 on 2015/16.
    Last edited by SamsReturn; 01-12-2017 at 4:19 PM.
Page 1
    • MothballsWallet
    • By MothballsWallet 1st Dec 17, 4:58 PM
    • 11,557 Posts
    • 15,152 Thanks
    MothballsWallet
    • 1st Dec 17, 4:58 PM
    • 1st Dec 17, 4:58 PM
    Time to recommend a YouTuber!

Geoff Marshall also does videos for Londinist and I find him really entertaining (so does someone else on MSE, who's name I can't remember at the moment).
    Always ask yourself one question: What would Gibbs do?
    Married to an immigrant.
    Even my PC is nicknamed "GIBBS".
    • Pyxis
    • By Pyxis 1st Dec 17, 5:21 PM
    • 30,999 Posts
    • 114,227 Thanks
    Pyxis
    • 1st Dec 17, 5:21 PM
    • 1st Dec 17, 5:21 PM
    Well, I'm disappointed.

I thought it would be Bakewell Station, or Eccles Station, or Dundee Station.
    (I just lurve spiders! )
    INFJ(Turbulent).

Her Greenliness Baroness Pyxis of the Alphabetty, Pinnacle of Peadom
    Founder Member: WIMPS ANONYMOUS
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

225Posts Today

1,522Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I realised I forgot in my links earlier. 1. Help to Buy ISAs, how they work and best buys...? https://t.co/BSCNPeqiVF

• RT @whatdawndid: Thanks to uncle @MartinSLewis I just received £200 back, just like that from the student loan company! Turns out that the?

• RT @LaraLewington: Shocked and saddened by Cheggers news. Working with him on It?s A Knockout was my 1st job in telly when I was just 19. H?

• Follow Martin