Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • aah
    • By aah 1st Dec 17, 1:16 PM
    • 509Posts
    • 213Thanks
    aah
    mobiles.co.uk
    • 1st Dec 17, 1:16 PM
    mobiles.co.uk 1st Dec 17 at 1:16 PM
    There was an article in the MSE newsletter recommending a vodafone deal from Mobiles.co.uk. I had a look at this site as a result as I needed a new phone, mine had just broken. I didnt buy the one Martin recommended but bought one on ee as that is my current phone provider.
    This company are totally hopeless and Im disappointed I trusted the recommendation in this weeks newsletter to use them. I ordered the phone on Wednesday morning, with free next day delivery. It didnt arrive and I have just been told that its not arriving till tomorrow (Saturday). This is hopeless when my existing phone is out of action and Im disappointed that I acted on information in the email
Page 1
    • d123
    • By d123 1st Dec 17, 1:38 PM
    • 6,739 Posts
    • 4,302 Thanks
    d123
    • 1st Dec 17, 1:38 PM
    • 1st Dec 17, 1:38 PM
    There was an article in the MSE newsletter recommending a vodafone deal from Mobiles.co.uk. I had a look at this site as a result as I needed a new phone, mine had just broken. I didnt buy the one Martin recommended but bought one on ee as that is my current phone provider.
    This company are totally hopeless and Im disappointed I trusted the recommendation in this weeks newsletter to use them. I ordered the phone on Wednesday morning, with free next day delivery. It didnt arrive and I have just been told that its not arriving till tomorrow (Saturday). This is hopeless when my existing phone is out of action and Im disappointed that I acted on information in the email
    Originally posted by aah
    So a delay on one phone being sent makes a company “totally hopeless”?

Ok...
    ====
    • JJ Egan
    • By JJ Egan 1st Dec 17, 1:52 PM
    • 9,950 Posts
    • 4,099 Thanks
    JJ Egan
    • 1st Dec 17, 1:52 PM
    • 1st Dec 17, 1:52 PM
    [QUOTE=aah;73495026]There was an article in the MSE newsletter recommending a vodafone deal from Mobiles.co.uk.

You should stop these emails and just rely on your own searches .
    • pmduk
    • By pmduk 1st Dec 17, 7:20 PM
    • 7,711 Posts
    • 5,573 Thanks
    pmduk
    • 1st Dec 17, 7:20 PM
    • 1st Dec 17, 7:20 PM
    IIRC the weekly email goes to more than a million subscribers which can cause any company to have a huge raise in sales and temporary delay in fulfilling orders.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,253Posts Today

7,119Users online

Martin's Twitter