Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jenalee
    • By Jenalee 1st Dec 17, 7:04 AM
    • 3Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Jenalee
    Pairing my iPhone X to new wireless bluetooth speaker
    • 1st Dec 17, 7:04 AM
    Pairing my iPhone X to new wireless bluetooth speaker 1st Dec 17 at 7:04 AM
    Recently, I bought iPop wireless bluetooth speaker to iPhone X. Can someone tell me how to pair them? Thanks.
Page 1
    • DCFC79
    • By DCFC79 1st Dec 17, 8:28 AM
    • 30,408 Posts
    • 19,222 Thanks
    DCFC79
    • 1st Dec 17, 8:28 AM
    • 1st Dec 17, 8:28 AM
    Turn the speaker on, make sure its charged too.

Turn bluetooth on your phone andsee if it can find the speaker.

Try the above and see what happens, post back if it works or if you need more help.

I dont habe an iphone myself so this is based on my experience of connecting Bluetooth speakers to my phone.
    Last edited by DCFC79; 01-12-2017 at 8:33 AM.
    Can people stop loaning money/being a guarator to family/friends, it rarely ends well and you lose out as your money is gone or you get shafted with being a guarantor.
    • Jenalee
    • By Jenalee 4th Dec 17, 1:48 AM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Jenalee
    • 4th Dec 17, 1:48 AM
    • 4th Dec 17, 1:48 AM
    Ok, Thanks for your advice. I know how to conncet with them after iPop bluetooth speaker experts tell me.
    amzn.to/2zXEovY

Step 1:Place your Bluetooth speaker near your iPhone.
    In order for Bluetooth technology to work properly, the two devices need to be within range of each other.

Step 2: Turn on the speaker and invoke "pairing" mode.
    After powering on the speaker, put it in "pairing" or "discoverable" mode, which typically involves pressing or holding down a button on the outside of the speaker.

Step 3: Open your iPhone's Settings.
    This is a grey app with gears on it; you'll likely find it on the Home Screen.

Step 4: Tap Bluetooth.
    It's near the top of the "Settings" page.

Step 5: Slide "Bluetooth" right to the "On" position.
    Doing so will enable your iPhone's Bluetooth feature; you should see a list of Bluetooth devices with which your iPhone can pair emerge below the "Devices" heading.

Step 6: Tap your speaker's name.
    Doing so will begin pairing your iPhone with your speaker. The pairing process may take up to a couple of minutes.

Step 7: Play audio on your Bluetooth speaker.
    Any audio you listen to should play on your Bluetooth speaker.
    Last edited by Jenalee; 04-12-2017 at 1:53 AM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

327Posts Today

2,301Users online

Martin's Twitter