Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dixy
    • By dixy 30th Nov 17, 8:19 PM
    • 8Posts
    • 0Thanks
    dixy
    tesco pulling out of direct debits for deposits into savings accounts
    • 30th Nov 17, 8:19 PM
    tesco pulling out of direct debits for deposits into savings accounts 30th Nov 17 at 8:19 PM
    from Feb 2018 Tesco are cancelling all direct debits being paid into any of their accounts from other savings accounts...any one any info on any other bank accounts offer deposits by direct debit
Page 2
    • Nick_C
    • By Nick_C 1st Dec 17, 3:39 PM
    • 3,135 Posts
    • 4,167 Thanks
    Nick_C
    There is a lot of useful verified information on these forums.

But repeating fake news, or old news, just wastes peoples time and makes it harder to find the good stuff.

Post some accurate news and you will get my thanks.
    • Katiehound
    • By Katiehound 1st Dec 17, 5:44 PM
    • 3,903 Posts
    • 37,999 Thanks
    Katiehound
    just joined the forum....thought it would help....not rudeness
    Originally posted by dixy
    May I politely suggest that in the future you use the 'search this thread- advanced' tool. It may find that what you were going to post has already been covered and then you can read and contribute to that thread.

Needless to say it doesn't always work - as I have found out ( to my cost!) on the competitions board.
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!

If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Thank You
    • Kim_13
    • By Kim_13 1st Dec 17, 8:35 PM
    • 1,456 Posts
    • 1,746 Thanks
    Kim_13
    The poster may well have been told Feb 2018 when calling - the staff are human and may get things wrong from time to time.

Most of the discussion on this subject has been in this thread: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5730177
    Sealed Pot 11 #520 ~ /£100
    VSP 2017 #9 ~ £108.83/£250.00
    CCCC 2017 #1 ~ £220.95/£120.00

I'm a Board Guide on the Savings and Investments , Budgeting and Bank Accounts , Credit Cards and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this.) Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Eco Miser
    • By Eco Miser 2nd Dec 17, 1:11 AM
    • 3,224 Posts
    • 2,988 Thanks
    Eco Miser
    May I politely suggest that in the future you use the 'search this thread- advanced' tool. It may find that what you were going to post has already been covered and then you can read and contribute to that thread.

Needless to say it doesn't always work - as I have found out ( to my cost!) on the competitions board.
    Originally posted by Katiehound
    May I equally politely suggest that the correct function to use is "Forum Search - Advanced Search" since 'search this thread- advanced' only searches one thread, and to check if your 'new' information has already been posted you need to check all the threads.
    Eco Miser
    Saving money for well over half a century
    • Katiehound
    • By Katiehound 2nd Dec 17, 9:26 AM
    • 3,903 Posts
    • 37,999 Thanks
    Katiehound
    Oops- sorry- yes, you're right- that is of course what I meant! senior moment- once you are typing a reply you can't see the board layout- okay, feeble excuse!
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!

If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Thank You
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,027Posts Today

7,724Users online

Martin's Twitter