Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mansey
    • By mansey 30th Nov 17, 1:56 AM
    • 3,393Posts
    • 11,759Thanks
    mansey
    I am trying........
    • 30th Nov 17, 1:56 AM
    I am trying........ 30th Nov 17 at 1:56 AM
    I am trying (very trying so my hubby reckons ) to simplify my comping, as I said previously it is very erratic and I need to get into some kind of system.

It doesn't really matter for the rest of this year as I have the 2018 Challenge to sort out and the crazy Advents start tomorrow but after that I must get a better routine.

So I have a couple of questions

Am I right in thinking that EVERY competition is posted on the main board first before it is shuffled off into the sub sections?
    Example will all Gleam/Rafflecopter/dailies/Daily Mags be on the main board?
    Oh, C2Ws have just come to mind I know they are not on the main board

To put it another way if I only entered competitions from the main board and never went into any of the sub sections (other than C2Ws) which, if any, competitions would I miss?

Thanks
    Last edited by mansey; 30-11-2017 at 1:59 AM.
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.”
    ― Billy Joel
Page 1
    • Marg2k8
    • By Marg2k8 30th Nov 17, 7:28 AM
    • 4,265 Posts
    • 157,114 Thanks
    Marg2k8
    • 30th Nov 17, 7:28 AM
    • 30th Nov 17, 7:28 AM
    I think some occasional comps get posted on regulars every now and again, but Glad mentioned re-visiting the whole discussion about the regulars board in the new year and the whole regulars board may no longer exist. Don't forget postal and text competitions have their own sub board.

• mansey
    • By mansey 30th Nov 17, 12:21 PM
    • 3,393 Posts
    • 11,759 Thanks
    mansey
    • 30th Nov 17, 12:21 PM
    • 30th Nov 17, 12:21 PM
    I think some occasional comps get posted on regulars every now and again, but Glad mentioned re-visiting the whole discussion about the regulars board in the new year and the whole regulars board may no longer exist. Don't forget postal and text competitions have their own sub board.
    Originally posted by Marg2k8
    Thanks Marg pet

I ain't bothered about postal and text comps.
    I was following Blu's thread so we shall see what happens with that in the New Year.

So I shall only do the Main Boards and the C2Ws I think, it will be much easier for me personally, better that fluttering around like a demented butterfly
    “I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.”
    ― Billy Joel
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,089Posts Today

6,592Users online

Martin's Twitter