Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Gazza 1967
    • By Gazza 1967 30th Nov 17, 1:45 AM
    • 10Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Gazza 1967
    UK Car Park Management ltd(Gladsone Solicitors)
    • 30th Nov 17, 1:45 AM
    UK Car Park Management ltd(Gladsone Solicitors) 30th Nov 17 at 1:45 AM
    I received a parking fine from the above mentioned company and I originally ignored any correspondence.
    I had visited my local Tesco metro on the evening of 12/10/2016 and parked in front of the restaraunt next door.
    Unbeknown to myself a sign had been put up by uk car park management ltd.I was only in the store ten minutes.
    I received a letter from Gladstone Solicitors explaining that they were acting on the parking companies behalf and the letter was headed, letter before claim.
    They stated that i had previously been wrote to by Dept recovery plus requesting settlement of the outstanding parking charge and they have been instructed to recover the amount due to them.
    I then downloaded a template letter that I found on the internet and sent it to them.
    I received another letter exactly the same as the previous one a month or two later, so sent them the same reply.
    However I have just received a letter from them in which they have responded to the points I made in the template letter
    arguing their case and that if payment is not made within 30 days, further legal action will be taken.
    I am not sure what to do at this point and any help or advice, would be much appreciated.
Page 2
    • Gazza 1967
    • By Gazza 1967 11th Jan 18, 5:03 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Gazza 1967
    UK Car Park Management ltd(Gladsone Solicitors)
    Thanks for the reply, as i am quite new to this forum, where is the newbies thread, sorry for being a pain.
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 11th Jan 18, 5:06 PM
    • 1,558 Posts
    • 1,718 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    Its on the first page
    About 3 down
    The only one with NEWBIES in it....
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 11th Jan 18, 5:59 PM
    • 5,182 Posts
    • 3,647 Thanks
    KeithP
    Thanks for the reply, as i am quite new to this forum, where is the newbies thread, sorry for being a pain.
    Originally posted by Gazza 1967
    But six weeks ago it was suggested:
    Now, get your head into the NEWBIES thread, on the FIRST PAGE of this forum, and start reading.
    Originally posted by nosferatu1001
    Looks like six weeks wasted - well, a week or two off for Christmas.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,649Posts Today

11,383Users online

Martin's Twitter