Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • co-op lover
    • By co-op lover 29th Nov 17, 10:40 PM
    • 150Posts
    • 476Thanks
    co-op lover
    Rooney
    • 29th Nov 17, 10:40 PM
    Rooney 29th Nov 17 at 10:40 PM
    Goal of the season ?
Page 1
    • SamsReturn
    • By SamsReturn 29th Nov 17, 10:53 PM
    • 1,701 Posts
    • 3,029 Thanks
    SamsReturn
    • 29th Nov 17, 10:53 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 10:53 PM
    Rooney ? .. Rooney who ?
    • Topcat123
    • By Topcat123 29th Nov 17, 11:16 PM
    • 683 Posts
    • 405 Thanks
    Topcat123
    • 29th Nov 17, 11:16 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 11:16 PM
    Good one but to be fair I could have scored that just a question of getting it of target, I've scored from a similar distance in school, not as far, but it finished in the top corner, mind you I did have a really strong gale blowing behind me.
    • SamsReturn
    • By SamsReturn 30th Nov 17, 8:28 AM
    • 1,701 Posts
    • 3,029 Thanks
    SamsReturn
    • 30th Nov 17, 8:28 AM
    • 30th Nov 17, 8:28 AM
    Ive just been watching the news, and think i saw the goal you were talking about It was Ok, but hardly the goal of the season. He was a long wat out, but surely most professional players can kick a ball that far. It's not as if there was even a goalkeeper there to stop it, so he had an empty net yo aim for.
    • koexelek
    • By koexelek 30th Nov 17, 8:35 AM
    • 7,629 Posts
    • 16,160 Thanks
    koexelek
    • 30th Nov 17, 8:35 AM
    • 30th Nov 17, 8:35 AM
    He was a long wat out, but surely most professional players can kick a ball that far. It's not as if there was even a goalkeeper there to stop it, so he had an empty net yo aim for.
    Originally posted by SamsReturn
    I agree, but how many would have dared to attempt it ?
    Football is so negative these days, most players would have settled for a safe sideways past to build up a slow attack instead.
    I am a Mortgage adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
    • Lincoln Imp
    • By Lincoln Imp 30th Nov 17, 8:49 AM
    • 2,350 Posts
    • 4,114 Thanks
    Lincoln Imp
    • 30th Nov 17, 8:49 AM
    • 30th Nov 17, 8:49 AM
    I agree, but how many would have dared to attempt it ?
    Football is so negative these days, most players would have settled for a safe sideways past to build up a slow attack instead.
    Originally posted by koexelek
    Henderson would have passed it backwards

Great opportunist goal.. Yes
    Goal of the season ..No
    Have a nice day
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

105Posts Today

3,180Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin