Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Monty81
    • By Monty81 29th Nov 17, 9:43 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Monty81
    MyParkingCharge.co.uk
    • 29th Nov 17, 9:43 PM
    MyParkingCharge.co.uk 29th Nov 17 at 9:43 PM
    I received a ticket on my car which didnít seem legit to me. I ignored it and got letters in the post, continued to ignore as I researched and this was the best advice. I have know received a letter saying I will get a CCJ if I donít pay. Do I now have to pay?

The ticket did not have an amount on, please see attached.
Page 1
    • Guys Dad
    • By Guys Dad 29th Nov 17, 10:26 PM
    • 10,250 Posts
    • 9,381 Thanks
    Guys Dad
    • 29th Nov 17, 10:26 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 10:26 PM
    I received a ticket on my car which didnít seem legit to me. I ignored it and got letters in the post, continued to ignore as I researched and this was the best advice. I have know received a letter saying I will get a CCJ if I donít pay. Do I now have to pay?

Originally posted by Monty81
    My suggestion is to read a few more threads on here and then supply sufficient relevant information in order that you might get specific help.

What you have supplied so far is so vague as to be useless to us.
    • Monty81
    • By Monty81 30th Nov 17, 8:31 AM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Monty81
    • 30th Nov 17, 8:31 AM
    • 30th Nov 17, 8:31 AM
    It wonít let me attach a picture from my phone. I have read others which also seem to be useless.
    • nosferatu1001
    • By nosferatu1001 30th Nov 17, 10:23 AM
    • 1,136 Posts
    • 1,165 Thanks
    nosferatu1001
    • 30th Nov 17, 10:23 AM
    • 30th Nov 17, 10:23 AM
    Read the newbies thread, first. It is not "useless", it basically tells you everything you need to know

Your letter did not say you will get a CCJ. At most it says they WILL take you to court where yoU MAY get a CCJ against you.

You post using a host such as tinypics, and you break the link - so "http" becomes "hxxp". We can then resolve it.

Once youve read, and digested the newbies thread, please come back with some specific questions.
    • Guys Dad
    • By Guys Dad 30th Nov 17, 10:24 AM
    • 10,250 Posts
    • 9,381 Thanks
    Guys Dad
    • 30th Nov 17, 10:24 AM
    • 30th Nov 17, 10:24 AM
    I received a ticket on my car which didnít seem legit to me. Which PPC? When? What for?
    I ignored it and got letters in the post,Who from? Over what period? continued to ignore as I researched and this was the best advice. Whoever told you that? I have know received a letter saying I will get a CCJ if I donít pay. Again, who from? Do I now have to pay?

Originally posted by Monty81
    You need to give us some relevant information if you want help. Other threads may also "be useless" but if you want help, then pick some that aren't as your examples.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,042Posts Today

6,461Users online

Martin's Twitter