Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Samb1
    • By Samb1 29th Nov 17, 7:45 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Samb1
    Boots Advantage proof of purchase
    • 29th Nov 17, 7:45 PM
    Boots Advantage proof of purchase 29th Nov 17 at 7:45 PM
    I wonder if anyone can help with this.
    I bought an Oral B toothbrush in store from Boots with my Advantage card points on the 8th June 2017. Itís developed a fault and wonít hold a charge but I canít find the receipt anywhere (I always keep every receipt but Sodís law this one is missing!).
    Iíve contacted Boots and asked if they can provide me with a proof of purchase from my Advantage card records to take into store. But theyíve said they donít hold this information. After lots of emails back and forth & finally a phone call all they could do was tell me the date, time & number of points used in the store in question but just what they were used for. They said if I take this into the store they should be able to get a copy of the receipt of their system as itís within 6 months. I went into the store today but the manager said they only keep records for 1 month & to contact head office via customer service. Iíve emailed them again but considering Iíve already been back and forth with them about 5 times Iím not holding out much hope. Does anyone have any experience of this with the Advantage card or have any advice? Thanks! Sam
Page 1
    • Diamandis
    • By Diamandis 29th Nov 17, 9:06 PM
    • 54 Posts
    • 98 Thanks
    Diamandis
    • 29th Nov 17, 9:06 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 9:06 PM
    Do you have a debit or credit card statement you could use as proof of purchase?
    • hollydays
    • By hollydays 29th Nov 17, 9:13 PM
    • 15,626 Posts
    • 11,420 Thanks
    hollydays
    • 29th Nov 17, 9:13 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 9:13 PM
    Do you have a debit or credit card statement you could use as proof of purchase?
    Originally posted by Diamandis
    She purchased it with points
    • MothballsWallet
    • By MothballsWallet 29th Nov 17, 9:15 PM
    • 11,557 Posts
    • 15,157 Thanks
    MothballsWallet
    • 29th Nov 17, 9:15 PM
    • 29th Nov 17, 9:15 PM
    Advantage Card statement from the Boots website?

Some rewards schemes let you keep track of what points you earn and spend on the scheme's website, does Boots Advantage Card do that?

(I genuinely don't know as I don't have one, neither does Mrs MbW.)
    Always ask yourself one question: What would Gibbs do?
    Married to an immigrant.
    Even my PC is nicknamed "GIBBS".
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,027Posts Today

7,724Users online

Martin's Twitter